Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » A Come As A Child Christmas » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A Come As A Child Christmas
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 A Come As A Child Christmas SnowMan 12-19-2009 13:57
 RE: A Come As A Child Christmas Ritchie_az 12-19-2009 17:48
 RE: A Come As A Child Christmas SnowMan 12-19-2009 18:30
 RE: A Come As A Child Christmas Ritchie_az 12-19-2009 19:48

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
SnowMan SnowMan is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-10-2006

A Come As A Child Christmas Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My dear friends,

Recently I spoke with Derri, Mike, and Terry and we all missed the yearly Come As A Child (or not at all) Christmas celebrations. Perhaps we'll do Christmas in July, or perhaps it'll take another year to get back into motion (with the economy and all). But we were all nostalgic. I felt the desire to at least do a little something this Christmas.

This next Wednesday at 6:00 PM [PAC time] I will perform a CAACONAA Christmas concert from my livingroom, tree-side, via podcast. For those who don't know me...maybe not so much. For those of you who have followed the story from the beginning, I hope it will be a bit of a happy reunion.

To listen and watch the gig, go to the "Live Stream" page at www.the-mass.org and (I believe) click on the stickam viewing screen. Headphones or good speakers are the only real way to listen in with any quality.

I've been very sick the last couple of months and am getting better, so (good news) I won't be speaking at all during this concerto. I want to take a moment to say a special merry Christmas and eternal thankx to Terry, Mike, Derri, Wes Berlin, Rich Brimer, Jeff Elbel, Brian Healy, Todd Zeller, Rob & Carolee, and the Townsend brothers. Much love to all of you who were sharing in the story as it happened eight years ago right here on these boards.

Last word: the best way to share in this concert is to get a free Stickham account and watch there, where you can text with other viewers, even use your own web cam to see each other as you watch.

Merry Christmas,

Theo Obrastoff

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by SnowMan: 12-19-2009 14:21.

12-19-2009 13:57 SnowMan is offline Homepage of SnowMan Search for Posts by SnowMan Add SnowMan to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've only been on this board for a short while (year-and-a-half, I think). What is the "Come As A Child (or not at all) Christmas celebrations" about (other than celebrating Christmas)?

12-19-2009 17:48 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
SnowMan SnowMan is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-10-2006

Thread Starter Thread Started by SnowMan
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, perhaps the audiori can steer you to the archives--in the right direction. But if you check out the DA timeline beginning around 2002, you will begin to get the story.

It began with my late son Andrew's final days in the hospital and a special visit from TS Taylor. Anybody else wanna jump in here? I always appreciate other people's takes on the story.

Theo

12-19-2009 18:30 SnowMan is offline Homepage of SnowMan Search for Posts by SnowMan Add SnowMan to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

"It began with my late son Andrew's final days in the hospital and a special visit from TS Taylor."

Frown

I wish I could say more.

12-19-2009 19:48 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » A Come As A Child Christmas

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH