Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » rUmORs » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page rUmORs
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by sondance
Rumor has it the route 66 album is called Old Angel because, although the number 66 spelled backwards is 66, the number 66 spelled upside down is 99, allegedly the oldest angel number there is because God did not want an angel to have the number 100, and after 99 He only made new angels.

Sounds like conspiracy theory material to me...

03-08-2010 22:33 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I thought it was because "Shotgun" was already taken....

03-08-2010 23:45 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
pegotico pegotico is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-635.jpg

Registration Date: 10-23-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
quote:
Rumor has it the route 66 album is called Old Angel because, although the number 66 spelled backwards is 66, the number 66 spelled upside down is 99, allegedly the oldest angel number there is because God did not want an angel to have the number 100, and after 99 He only made new angels.

Sounds like conspiracy theory material to me...

or maybe they just copy from microsoft as they change the name of the OS to a new one when its about to be release Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

"Everything in Christ astonishes me. His spirit overawes me, and His will confounds me ... I search in vain in history to find the similar to Jesus Christ, or anything that can approach the gospel." Napoleon Bonaparte
03-09-2010 10:48 pegotico is offline Search for Posts by pegotico Add pegotico to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

Thread Starter Thread Started by sondance

the well known act from San Francisco: Flo Black and the Seven Yard Gnomes, have put together a little surprise for Uncle Terry... whilst he sleeps contentedly they are going to change out all his 50 year old fillings to pure gold.

Psalm 119:83
04-14-2010 21:25 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Paul Paul is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 02-22-2007

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I believe the offical cause was volcano ash!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Paul: 04-20-2010 04:04.

04-20-2010 04:02 Paul is offline Search for Posts by Paul Add Paul to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

don't let that "old angel" fool you... yard gnome on stilts wearing on oversized duster

05-17-2010 23:21 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Sometimes when the moon is full and lying low on the eastern horizon, when only in the shadows crickets continue to chirp, when fire flies hide on cottonwoods huddled together by the creek that cleaves its way through miles of silvery gold wheat, on a rocky rumpled hill of the northern plains, a raggedy old coyote raises it voice and surrenders once again its deepest longings to the Keeper of the night. Come morning he’ll pack his gear in the bus and move on to the next town… The Legend of TST: Werecoyote.

07-11-2010 17:51 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

rUmORs are that the DA lineup on the up-and-coming disc are:

Jerry Chamberlain - Vocals, guitar
Steve Baxter - Vocals, guitar
Rob Watson - Vocals, Keyboards
Marty Dieckmeyer - Vocals, bass
Alex MacDougall - R ap, drums

Terry Taylor makes a guest appearance, as does long-time Mylon LeFevre And Broken Heart guitarist Trent Argante.

You heard it first on rUmORs... and if it's on the internet (and DA's official page, too!) than it must be true....

This post has been edited 6 time(s), it was last edited by Ritchie_az: 10-27-2010 00:23.

10-27-2010 00:20 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

heard tell DA is under contract for modeling gear at REI and LL Bean to raise funds...

that’s Uncle Terry wearing a Heritage kayak on his head...

and genuine buffalo leather thong(s)

10-28-2010 23:52 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

At six in the morning the janitor pushes his ammonia infused mop across the studio hallway floor. Suddenly desperate gags and belches emerge from behind a baffle screen and the janitor flees in terror. What horror lurks in those shadows only a mother could know, or maybe a pastor, or at least the ice cream vendor driving his ancient epigrammatic jeepny through the genteel suburban streets of San Jose, once known as the arm pit of the world, the birthplace of Togo's, Rosicrucians and Regal gas. Unknown to its public though it is, the two inch analog audio tape pulses beneath a long deceased and shredded Vox amp and eighteen moldering pizza boxes. Towering now above the empty space it retches, convulses, like a claymore mine of magnetic flux, and showers the world with shiny discs of dancing lights. No, this is not the rebirth of disco, nor the advent of a new age encrusted in crystal. Something far more insidious and insightful ushers forth to arrest the world with madness and delight… clearly a new DA CD is born.

11-05-2010 00:00 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

I heard a rumor Jennifer Aniston's going to star in a romantic comedy, Johnny Depp's in the latest Tim Burton flick and the new DA guitarist is Yngwie Malmsteen.

So, it must be true.
11-05-2010 11:01 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Ceremonial Kernel

fury hath no swine like pearl

rumor has it pearl used to hang out with a toothless greek named toodanaela splatapotamos on the other side of Angel Island in the bay. they used to hurl pigs at passing ferries from Tiburon and swim out to Alcatraz with the ebb tide.

one day Uncle Terry was taking the tour of said former isle of detention when a wild pig suddenly darted cross his path... wearing a DA button stuck to its butt. there on the other side of the path stood pearl offering a clear inspiration to the songmeister for his maschterverk, Der SchwinesbündlertänzePerl or Pearl Dances with a League of Piggies...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sondance: 11-16-2010 00:24.

11-16-2010 00:21 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

K-Pax: any chance you'll be able to make it to the Calvary Chapel reunion picnic next July? I'd really dig meeting you in person - you're the kind of nut I like to hang out with!

Cool

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by wakachiwaka: 11-16-2010 08:19.

11-16-2010 01:42 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

the kind of nut... you're too kind Pleased

next July? if i knew what i was doing next july i'd question what i know about what i'm doing now... but then if i don't know what i'm doing now then what could i know about what i'd be doing next july? eeks! let's ask the pearlyswine, first you rub his distended belly (the boodda) then you knock him on the head and listen for the overtones (the crystal skull) then you shake him up and turn him over until the answer shows up in the little round window... nope! won't be in So. Cal. anytime soon but thanks for checking

rumor has it if there ever were a gathering of DA fans and associates in SF Bay area, me and my pearlyswine might be there

11-16-2010 14:33 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Years ago when uncle Terry’s hair roughly equaled the diameter of a 20 pound pumpkin, he found wearing headphones a bit of challenge. He thought they would stay on better if he could get the cord to go through his head from one ear to the other. So he gave it a shot and darned it if didn’t work. Inspired, he thought he would try the same thing with his shoestrings which were always coming untied. This worked as well but they were just a bit short, which is why to this day he walks with a bobbing gait commonly known as the “Tee Taylor Dip”.

i'll bet you did not know that...

12-01-2010 22:33 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

quote:

i'll bet you did not know that...

12-01-2010 23:02 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

One rUmOR is that Jason and Eric's DAMB accounts were hacked into, and that it is a new Daniel Band album that will be recorded soon, not Daniel Amos....

Also, Terry's new album got it's name after a pig walked between him and a happy California cow named Pearl.

Those are the rUmORs....

12-02-2010 00:03 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

recent scholarship has turned up striking similarities, the kind that may not be dismissed as the frothy exhalation de cerveza banditos pastoritos, between Uncle Terry's alter ego Dr. Edward etc. and the following notables listed by WkikEdia:

* Eddie Taylor (1923–1985), American blues guitarist and singer
* Edward Taylor (ca. 1642–1729), colonial American poet, physician, and pastor
* Edward Taylor (Alamo defender) (1812–1836)
* Edward Taylor (music writer) (1784–1863)
* Edward Harrison Taylor (1889–197Cool , American herpetologist
* Edward Robeson Taylor (1838–1923), mayor of San Francisco
* Edward Taylor (rugby union), Scottish rugby player.
* Edward Taylor (scriptwriter) (b.1931), writer of the BBC radio comedy series The Men from the Ministry
* E. P. Taylor (1901–1989), Canadian businessman and creator of the gated community

12-23-2010 21:37 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

There’s a place on Skyline Boulevard, I know I‘ve been there myself, where the winding ridgeline road bursts out of the old growth forest and you can see the Pacific Ocean and SF Bay at the same time. Well, not exactly at the same time, you have to turn around. So you see them both from the same place but only one at a time…trust me… and if you do see them both at the same time, then your car starts to roll up hill sideways. Anyway, at this place, when you set your beer mug on your car hood crosswise in the setting sun as the fog begins to roll through the Daly City gap, the mug casts a giant shadow on the mist behind, right next to that of a redwood sticking up through the fog that long ago fell askance onto a neighboring tree which has held it up every since. So there in the purpling twilight is a giant “DA” that can only be seen from that spot at one time in the setting sun fog right there… and when you see it if you listen carefully, after the last of the Hell’s Angels have blasted by for the night, you can hear the faint clip of horse hooves and cowboys singing “posse in the sky is surely comin' down, yodel lady who”

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sondance: 01-20-2011 18:41.

01-20-2011 00:05 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

After tedious research and pondering of much data it has been determined that Uncle T has been cloned. He is masquerading clean shaven and short sheared in a Giant's uniform at spring training. Most folks would recognize this youthful edition of Camarillo as last year's rookie of the year, none other than Buster Posey. But don't take my word for it. Check out his senior photo in the timeline at 1968, lose the bowtie and wavy locks and compare that side by side to the Giant's catcher.

sondance has attached these images:
Camarillo_Original.png
Camarillo_Original.png

02-21-2011 22:04 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » rUmORs

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH