Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Alarma Chronicles Bookset on Ebay » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Alarma Chronicles Bookset on Ebay
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Space Ghost
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

Registration Date: 02-07-2003

Alarma Chronicles Bookset on Ebay Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

With my wife having been out of work now for 7 months, I've decided to part with some of my collectibles to help with the finances. As of now the only DA thing I'm selling is my autographed Alarma Chronicles Bookset. If you're interested in adding this rarity to your collection, here's the link...

ALARMA on EBAY

Thanks!

Makes the color of right

Gravity and distance
Change the passage of light
Gravity and distance
Change the color of right

04-17-2010 15:51 Space Ghost is offline Send an Email to Space Ghost Search for Posts by Space Ghost Add Space Ghost to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sorry to hear that man.. hope things start to turn around for you guys. Hate to see someone have to sell an item like this, but hopefully someone will give you a good price for it.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
04-17-2010 16:08 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Space Ghost
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Space Ghost
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks, Aud. Believe me, I'd rather not sell it, but one has to do what one has to do.

Makes the color of right

Gravity and distance
Gravity and distance

04-17-2010 16:15 Space Ghost is offline Send an Email to Space Ghost Search for Posts by Space Ghost Add Space Ghost to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Cool RE: Alarma Chronicles Bookset on Ebay Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

buy it now 420... Pleased

Cool
04-17-2010 18:16 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

RE: Alarma Chronicles Bookset on Ebay Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Space Ghost
With my wife having been out of work now for 7 months, I've decided to part with some of my collectibles to help with the finances. As of now the only DA thing I'm selling is my autographed Alarma Chronicles Bookset. If you're interested in adding this rarity to your collection, here's the link...

ALARMA on EBAY

Thanks!

Prayers SG.

04-18-2010 04:30 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
pegotico pegotico is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-635.jpg

Registration Date: 10-23-2009

the last 2 alarma chronicles that sold on ebay, one sold around 128 and the other i think was around 155. I have notice that listings that start very low usually go higher than others in the end, but I understand, what if it doesnt go high? I wouldnt take that risk either...

I just hope in the end you dont have to sell it.

prayers.
Hb

"Everything in Christ astonishes me. His spirit overawes me, and His will confounds me ... I search in vain in history to find the similar to Jesus Christ, or anything that can approach the gospel." Napoleon Bonaparte
04-20-2010 09:21 pegotico is offline Search for Posts by pegotico Add pegotico to your Buddy List
Space Ghost
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Space Ghost

It didn't sell first go 'round, so I lowered ther price and relisted. If it doesn't go this time, I'll be happy to keep it. Pleased

LINK

Makes the color of right

Gravity and distance
Gravity and distance

04-23-2010 21:29 Space Ghost is offline Send an Email to Space Ghost Search for Posts by Space Ghost Add Space Ghost to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Alarma Chronicles Bookset on Ebay

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH