Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Happy Birthday, Terry! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Happy Birthday, Terry!
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Happy Birthday, Terry! Jimmy Brown 05-24-2010 08:42
 RE: Happy Birthday, Terry! sondance 05-24-2010 14:36
 RE: Happy Birthday, Terry! damos 05-24-2010 15:12
 RE: Happy Birthday, Terry! Ritchie_az 05-24-2010 18:05

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

Happy Birthday, Terry! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I hope this May 24th is the best one yet for you.

Let me say that I thank God for you. In the 27 years since I discovered Daniel Amos, your work has been for me a comfort and a kick in the backside. Thank you.

Grace and peace,
Jimmy
05-24-2010 08:42 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

since i'm not a facebookmyspacetwitteredinthebrainkindaguy i'll have to use this opportunity to include my congratulations & well wishes for a glorious celebration!!

Psalm 119:83
05-24-2010 14:36 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
damos
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 07-22-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Terry,
Happy birthday!!!Thanks for being such a blessing in my life and the lives of so many others as well!
05-24-2010 15:12 damos is offline Send an Email to damos Search for Posts by damos Add damos to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Not that you'll read this, but...

Happy Birthday, Terry!

05-24-2010 18:05 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Happy Birthday, Terry!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH