Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Terry Scott Taylor - Swine Before Pearl, vol 1 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Terry Scott Taylor - Swine Before Pearl, vol 1
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Terry Scott Taylor - Swine Before Pearl, vol 1 audiori 11-13-2010 13:22
 RE: Terry Scott Taylor - Swine Before Pearl, vol 1 MarkyMark77 11-13-2010 13:33
 RE: Terry Scott Taylor - Swine Before Pearl, vol 1 Ritchie_az 11-13-2010 14:21
 RE: Terry Scott Taylor - Swine Before Pearl, vol 1 Eis 11-13-2010 14:50
 RE: Terry Scott Taylor - Swine Before Pearl, vol 1 James 11-13-2010 16:29
 RE: Terry Scott Taylor - Swine Before Pearl, vol 1 Audiori J 11-13-2010 16:38
 RE: Terry Scott Taylor - Swine Before Pearl, vol 1 audiori 11-13-2010 19:17
 RE: Terry Scott Taylor - Swine Before Pearl, vol 1 Eis 11-13-2010 19:36
 RE: Terry Scott Taylor - Swine Before Pearl, vol 1 MarkyMark77 11-13-2010 19:56
 RE: Terry Scott Taylor - Swine Before Pearl, vol 1 pegotico 11-13-2010 21:34
 RE: Terry Scott Taylor - Swine Before Pearl, vol 1 pegotico 11-13-2010 21:30
 RE: Terry Scott Taylor - Swine Before Pearl, vol 1 dennis 11-14-2010 00:52
 RE: Terry Scott Taylor - Swine Before Pearl, vol 1 audiori 11-14-2010 07:23
 RE: Terry Scott Taylor - Swine Before Pearl, vol 1 brother joel 11-14-2010 10:09
 RE: Terry Scott Taylor - Swine Before Pearl, vol 1 DwDunphy 11-14-2010 13:44
 RE: Terry Scott Taylor - Swine Before Pearl, vol 1 pegotico 11-14-2010 17:42
 RE: Terry Scott Taylor - Swine Before Pearl, vol 1 DwDunphy 11-14-2010 21:29
 RE: Terry Scott Taylor - Swine Before Pearl, vol 1 jyroflux 11-15-2010 01:22
 RE: Terry Scott Taylor - Swine Before Pearl, vol 1 mindgasket 11-15-2010 09:27
 RE: Terry Scott Taylor - Swine Before Pearl, vol 1 pegotico 11-15-2010 11:16
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Terry Scott Taylor - Swine Before Pearl, vol 1 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ANNOUNCING!! In time for Christmas!!! Terry Scott Taylor's SWINE BEFORE PEARL- Vol. 1 — The first volume in a new interactive series of CD releases featuring a veritable cornucopia of musical gemstones, trinkets and gewgaws personally performed, compiled, arranged, verbalized and sanitized by that wonderful wizard of ours, Terry Scott Taylor. This first collection features brand new song demos, old classic song demos, brand new intimate acoustic versions of tunes from his extensive 36-year catalog (Daniel Amos, Swirling Eddies, solo material and Lost Dogs), as well as visits with that PT Barnum of the gospel airwaves, Dr. Edward Daniel Taylor (including a personalized greeting if one desires and greases the appropriate palm), readings from Terry's unpublished memoirs and essays, unreleased live recordings, and the brass ring itself which is an option to have Terry write and record an original song about you or anyone of your choosing. Don't expect a 4-minute pop masterpiece but each song will be personalized for everyone choosing that option. This is a new intimate, heartfelt interactive musical experiment that we hope turns into a very lucrative leveraged buyout by a European (or Asian) corporate über-conglomerate. Be a part of it now and mock your friends and family later for missing the boat!

Note: While we will do everything possible to get your CDs to you before Christmas, keep in mind that the number of personalized greetings and songs will might slow us down. Get your order in as early as possible. Christmas orders should be in no later than November 28.

$20 - Standard Edition (All Album Tracks, no bells and whistles)
$50 - Personalized Dr Ed Edition (All Album Tracks with personalized greeting from Dr. Edward Daniel Taylor)
$150 Personalized Deluxe Edition (All Album Tracks, Personal Greeting from Dr. Edward Daniel Taylor & A Song About You or a Friend)

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
11-13-2010 13:22 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
MarkyMark77
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-595.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow. Fun!

11-13-2010 13:33 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool beans! I'll have to tell the wife....

11-13-2010 14:21 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

For clarification, would your personal greeting or song go on the CD, or would that be a separate download?
11-13-2010 14:50 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
James
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 01-09-2007

Just saw this on facebook. Very cool.
11-13-2010 16:29 James is offline Search for Posts by James Add James to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

I believe the personal greeting or song would be on the CD, in otherwords a short run of one. At least I believe that was the idea.

11-13-2010 16:38 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

That is correct.

I will also add a note about ordering additional copies of their unique printing... didn't have time earlier. What it amounts to is that people can order the standard version and request copies of their previously purchased special version. That way people can order backup copies or copies for their friends.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
11-13-2010 19:17 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

Cool. So if I drop the $50 or $150, additional copies of that would be $20 each.

This is a cool idea. I hope it turns into a long-running series.
11-13-2010 19:36 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
MarkyMark77
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-595.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

Possible track list?

11-13-2010 19:56 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
pegotico pegotico is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-635.jpg

Registration Date: 10-23-2009

quote:
Originally posted by MarkyMark77
Possible track list?

that would be nice to know Roll Eyes

"Everything in Christ astonishes me. His spirit overawes me, and His will confounds me ... I search in vain in history to find the similar to Jesus Christ, or anything that can approach the gospel." Napoleon Bonaparte
11-13-2010 21:34 pegotico is offline Search for Posts by pegotico Add pegotico to your Buddy List
Luteous Llama

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

greeeaatttt Smile

"Everything in Christ astonishes me. His spirit overawes me, and His will confounds me ... I search in vain in history to find the similar to Jesus Christ, or anything that can approach the gospel." Napoleon Bonaparte
11-13-2010 21:30 pegotico is offline Search for Posts by pegotico Add pegotico to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

A track list would be nice.

11-14-2010 00:52 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

It'll be posted as soon as we have it. Part of the album is being recorded in the next two weeks - along with all of the pre-Christmas personalized stuff.

11-14-2010 07:23 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
brother joel brother joel is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-297.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

This is very exciting! I am trying to figure out how to convince me wife that $150 is worth my very own song by Terry. I see the worth, but she may not. I will at least be getting the $20 version if not for Christmas, with my own money. Thanks for another gem Terry!

Before my heart drowns
Before the hammer pounds
Before the laughter consumes
Before the reaper looms
Before the land swallows
Before I enter the gallows
11-14-2010 10:09 brother joel is offline Search for Posts by brother joel Add brother joel to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

I'll be down for the $20 disc. Unemployment pretty much knocks me out of a greater participation in this, and besides... I'd rather sing a song with Terry than have Terry sing a song about me. It would have to be forty years long and monotonously repetitive.
11-14-2010 13:44 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Luteous Llama

quote:
Originally posted by DwDunphy
I'll be down for the $20 disc. Unemployment pretty much knocks me out of a greater participation in this, and besides... I'd rather sing a song with Terry than have Terry sing a song about me. It would have to be forty years long and monotonously repetitive.

yep you're right that might stress Terry a lot Tongue

11-14-2010 17:42 pegotico is offline Search for Posts by pegotico Add pegotico to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

quote:
Yep you're right that might stress Terry a lot.

It ain't been a bucket of chocolate covered pretzels for me either.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DwDunphy: 11-14-2010 21:30.

11-14-2010 21:29 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
jyroflux jyroflux is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-597.jpg

Registration Date: 02-23-2007

Timing is off for me. I just bought a new 27" i7 iMac AND my phone just died, so I have to switch carriers because I want an iPhone, so that's two new iPhones (one for the missus) I gotta buy as well. Since we don't carry a balance on our card, this would stress test out ability to pay everything off. So, it's the cheap one for me. Hopefully Terry will do it again - though a song about me would be about 15 seconds long anyway.

11-15-2010 01:22 jyroflux is offline Send an Email to jyroflux Search for Posts by jyroflux Add jyroflux to your Buddy List
mindgasket mindgasket is a male
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2003
Location: Just because we're hypnotized that don't mean we can't dance!

Told the misses about the $150 for a personalized song from Terry and she said "I think you should do it!" HOLY POOP! I did not see that coming. Only thing is I don't want a song about me, I'd rather have Terry write a goofy song about the Tetragrammaton or maybe a song about Boris Karloff, or a song about footed pajamas.

I know what I'm getting for Christmas!! So, when is the deadline to give you $150 and get your song on the list?
11-15-2010 09:27 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
Luteous Llama

quote:
Originally posted by mindgasket
Told the misses about the $150 for a personalized song from Terry and she said "I think you should do it!" HOLY POOP! I did not see that coming.

there's a catch, remember, no way you can tell her NO when she tells you what she's gonna get for christmas. Tongue

You are very lucky, I would have told my ex, and she would have killed me Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by pegotico: 11-15-2010 11:17.

11-15-2010 11:16 pegotico is offline Search for Posts by pegotico Add pegotico to your Buddy List
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Terry Scott Taylor - Swine Before Pearl, vol 1

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH