Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA touring in June 2011 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA touring in June 2011
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lam77s
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

DA touring in June 2011 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wishes do come true and miracles do happen. Daniel Amos will be touring in June, topping it off with a performance at Cornerstone. Please contact me for more details if you are interested in booking DA in June.

Let's get this show on the road!

Linda
--
Linda A. Miller 541-729-7771
LAM PRODUCTIONS, LLC
Artist Management and Promotion
1631 Adkins St, Eugene, OR 97401
---
Linda@LAMConcerts.com
http://lamconcerts.com
Follow on http://twitter.com/LAM77s
01-05-2011 11:15 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wha, wha, whaaaat?!

What is the lineup for this? Have they changed their minds about Ed?
01-05-2011 12:34 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
jyroflux jyroflux is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-597.jpg

Registration Date: 02-23-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Kinda, the lineup will be Terry, Jerry and Mr. Ed.

01-05-2011 14:48 jyroflux is offline Send an Email to jyroflux Search for Posts by jyroflux Add jyroflux to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Mr Ed? Won't his singing be a bit hoarse?

www.smashthatcomputer.com
01-05-2011 15:07 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Batesy Batesy is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

images/avatars/avatar-428.gif

Registration Date: 04-06-2007

Man, oh man. Very excited. Details, must have details.

01-05-2011 15:07 Batesy is offline Send an Email to Batesy Search for Posts by Batesy Add Batesy to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jyroflux
Kinda, the lineup will be Terry, Jerry and Mr. Ed.

no tim??? Confused
did berger really kidnap him? Frown

Cool
01-05-2011 16:37 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Once again, wishin' Terry and Co. make their way through AZ....

01-05-2011 18:13 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by Ritchie_az
Once again, wishin' Terry and Co. make their way through AZ....

WA as well...but i've learned not to say that too loud cuz the response is always "if you book him, he will come..." Crying

Cool
01-05-2011 18:20 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

I am hoping a few midwest shows get booked, of all the years I have gone to Cornerstone, this will be the most difficult one for me to go to. I missed DA in '94, and don't want to miss this.

01-06-2011 11:15 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
WA as well...but i've learned not to say that too loud cuz the response is always "if you book him, he will come..."

The last west-coast Lost Dogs tour was really my best hope to book Terry. Myself, a friend and his brother were trying to come up with the funds, and we had a good lead on a place for them to perform. Things looked like it might--just might--come together. But alas, it all fell apart, and the Dogs went somewhere else instead.
With things as they are right now, there is a zero percent chance of myself booking DA for this tour... even though that would be really cool if I could.

01-06-2011 17:21 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
brother joel brother joel is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-297.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

Yeah, I always drem of hosting a show. I always have a venue too as I can get approval to use the church as a venue. Our fellowship hall can fit 200 people and our sanctuary sits almost 900. Alas, I am a youth pastor so finding funds to support a show is near impossible. So if anyone lives near Reading, PA and wishes to help underwrite a show, I can get a venue. God bless you all! God bless DA as they prepare for this tour!

Before my heart drowns
Before the hammer pounds
Before the laughter consumes
Before the reaper looms
Before the land swallows
Before I enter the gallows
01-10-2011 09:59 brother joel is offline Search for Posts by brother joel Add brother joel to your Buddy List
Administrator

Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Nice lineup;

http://www.cornerstonefestival.com/bands.php

Just need the original 77s...

01-15-2011 11:22 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

That was the best picture they had of DA? Confused Or is that the 2011 tour lineup? I assume that's Terry, Jerry, Ed and Marty in the picture....

01-15-2011 11:52 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

I do wish I could go. Maybe someday....

01-15-2011 11:53 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Ritchie_az
That was the best picture they had of DA? Confused Or is that the 2011 tour lineup? I assume that's Terry, Jerry, Ed and Marty in the picture....

Steve, Terry, Marty and Jerry.

Not the best picture of DA, but a retro picture of DA...
REZ, Petra, Barry McGuire, Stonehill, Keaggy, etc.

01-15-2011 15:14 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

It's nice that Cornerstone finally has opened the festival back up to some of the real foundations of this music...
01-15-2011 17:44 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Administrator

I couldn't agree more. I loved Cornerstone, but there was only one reason I have gone the last few years and that was the Dogs.

01-15-2011 20:11 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

I see they've even gotten the E Band to reunite for the occasion. Interesting...

And speaking of Petra, Bob Hartman really needs to take that bizarre thing sitting on top of his head out back of the toolshed and shoot it.
01-15-2011 23:30 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
mindgasket mindgasket is a male
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2003
Location: Just because we're hypnotized that don't mean we can't dance!

What, no 2nd Chapter of Acts?! Could've had a 'How the West Was Won' reunion with Barry!
01-26-2011 07:32 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
brother joel brother joel is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-297.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

So, what kind of merch will the boys tour with? I am hoping for a DA cap as I never got one when Cafepress had them. I wanted one, but had no money and no one in my family thought it worth $20 to pay for a hat. I disagreed, but no one every purchased me one. I would prefer a fitted cap over a truckers cap or one with velcro attachment. I would also hope for some great t-shirts and maybe socks and DA converse (Chuck Taylor Style). I wonder if I could design those on the converse website. Hmmmm.. .

Before my heart drowns
Before the hammer pounds
Before the laughter consumes
Before the reaper looms
Before the land swallows
Before I enter the gallows
01-28-2011 20:45 brother joel is offline Search for Posts by brother joel Add brother joel to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA touring in June 2011

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH