Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » guitar tab or chords for Cant Take My Eyes Off You » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page guitar tab or chords for Cant Take My Eyes Off You
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jwaltb
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

guitar tab or chords for Cant Take My Eyes Off You Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi! Would anyone have the tab or chord breakdown for the guitar intro and fills on Can't Take My Eyes Off You from Songs of the Heart? I love that arrangement but am having a little trouble getting those licks down. Thanks in advance.

Jim B.
01-13-2011 20:29 jwaltb is offline Send an Email to jwaltb Search for Posts by jwaltb Add jwaltb to your Buddy List
jwaltb
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by jwaltb
RE: guitar tab or chords for Cant Take My Eyes Off You Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, thanks anyway - think I got it. Just some variations on a G chord in the break. Kinda have the intro - at least the melody notes. Not sure about the harmonizing ones, but I'll get there.
01-14-2011 16:35 jwaltb is offline Send an Email to jwaltb Search for Posts by jwaltb Add jwaltb to your Buddy List
UnderDawg UnderDawg is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-624.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2008

RE: guitar tab or chords for Cant Take My Eyes Off You Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you do figure it out, be sure to post it here for the rest of us! Some of us aren't as good at figuring this stuff out as others.....
01-14-2011 19:04 UnderDawg is offline Search for Posts by UnderDawg Add UnderDawg to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » guitar tab or chords for Cant Take My Eyes Off You

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH