Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Terry Scott Taylor - Swine Before Pearl, vol 2 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Terry Scott Taylor - Swine Before Pearl, vol 2 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Terry Scott Taylor - Swine Before Pearl, vol 2 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A VERY SPECIAL VALENTINES DAY ANNOUNCEMENT FROM TERRY SCOTT TAYLOR:

For a limited time your loved one can experience the surprise and joy of having their very own personalized Valentine song written and performed by Terry as a Valentine Day gift from you!

Pre-orders for Terry's very latest release
Madness and Blindness and Astonishment of the Heart 'Swine Before Pearl' vol.2

are now being taken. MBAH is an eclectic collection of Terry's love songs, past and present, and among it's many treasures you'll find digitally remastered classics, solo performances, live cuts, and much much more. It's a collectors must for Terry Scott Taylor fans, and for those who would like a personalized Valentine's day song, you will not want to miss this limited time only opportunity. ORDER YOURS NOW IN TIME FOR VALENTINES DAY !

As as a special bonus, all customers ordering this collection between now and January 28th, will be entered in a special drawing to receive a Valentines Day phone call from Mr Terry Scott Taylor himself.

In order to increase our chances of getting your order to you in time for Valentines Day, please have your order in no later than January 28th.

When ordering the Deluxe Edition, send us a brief note to describe the inspiration for the personalized song. You can include this information in the "Special Instructions" box on your order form, or send it to us in an email at This Address. Put "Swine2" in the subject line to make it easier to pick it out in our inbox!

To help Terry personalize your song, please choose one of the following options:
Option 1) Tell us who you would like the song dedicated to and supply us with related personal information such as the following:
a) The names of you and your loved one and the nature of your relationship
b) If husband and wife, the number of years married
c) When, where, and how you met
d) Any other personal information that might be useful such as the names of children, romantic moments in your lives, favorite songs, movies, books, vacation spots, etc.
These are only a few suggestions, so be creative!
Option 2) Write a personal dedication to your loved one which Terry will include in the song. This could be either a very brief dedication or you might tell a short personal anecdote. Again, be creative!

(Note: Since we're so short on time this time around, we'll be sending you an mp3 of your personalized song instead of having it appear on the disc.)

Visit the webstore at www.DanielAmos.com to order now

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
01-15-2011 17:03 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Already?!
01-15-2011 17:42 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've yet to get Swine, now Pearl is coming? Gosh, I need to catch up!

01-16-2011 07:15 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

Cool. Quicker than I thought...excited to hear what's coming.
01-16-2011 07:24 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Before people think I'm complaining, I'm not. Terry has always been prolific; it's nice that he has a stable concern with which to channel it (beside the Dogs, of course).

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DwDunphy: 01-17-2011 09:39.

01-16-2011 15:08 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

I don't think anyone would take it that way... it is an unusually quick followup to a release.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
01-16-2011 19:28 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
brother joel brother joel is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-297.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

Will this version also have the option for a personalized song? I am wondering if that option will be a regular offering on all swine before pearls releases.

Before my heart drowns
Before the hammer pounds
Before the laughter consumes
Before the reaper looms
Before the land swallows
Before I enter the gallows
01-17-2011 11:20 brother joel is offline Search for Posts by brother joel Add brother joel to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

I believe Terry wants to do that again. Not sure if it will always be an option, these are pretty much just little personal things based on whatever Terry wants to do.

01-17-2011 11:33 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Administrator

updated...

01-18-2011 22:12 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Is it too soon to have a list of some of the songs?

Well, I could probably guess at least a few....

01-19-2011 07:38 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
jyroflux jyroflux is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-597.jpg

Registration Date: 02-23-2007

I'm going to order, but it would be cool to see a partial song list at least.

01-20-2011 01:28 jyroflux is offline Send an Email to jyroflux Search for Posts by jyroflux Add jyroflux to your Buddy List
Administrator

Terry's going through stuff and doing some recording as he is able.. I'll get a list as soon as I can.

01-20-2011 08:05 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Brent17
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Any update on tracklisting for Swine 2?
02-02-2011 09:33 Brent17 is offline Send an Email to Brent17 Search for Posts by Brent17 Add Brent17 to your Buddy List
Paul Paul is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 02-22-2007

Wink Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's only 10 days before Valentine's Day. I kinda like the element of total surprise. After all these years, let's sit back, relax, and trust. Let Uncle Terry play cupid among us and our loved ones, and hopefully his songs will soften our hardened hearts.

02-04-2011 00:35 Paul is offline Search for Posts by Paul Add Paul to your Buddy List
Administrator

Its taking its final form as we speak.... maybe something definite tomorrow. Some weird mixes.. some live stuff.. some demos I think... some newly recorded stuff... should be another good mix. Derri even made a new mix of an Eddies track for us.

I'm going to ship these early copies to folks directly from the printers. That should save us some time. The MP3s should be going out soon also.

02-08-2011 00:58 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Administrator

Some Track Titles....

Album intro
My Valentine (new)
Broken Ladders (Acoustic)
Sweet Companion (Acoustic)
When Worlds Collide (Acoustic)
Blowing Smoke (Acoustic)
Loveland (Acoustic)
It's Only Love (new)
You Ring My Bell (new)
Madonna Inn (2011 remix)
Divine Instant (Alternate)
UFO (DA unreleased)
Happily Married Man (Live)
If You Want To (Live)
Our Night To Howl (rough)
Love Chapter
Maybe All I Need (2011 remix)
Your Thief (demo)
I Love You #19 (demo)
Tracking The Amorous Man (rehearsal)

02-09-2011 00:18 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Brent17
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Looks awesome!
02-09-2011 10:37 Brent17 is offline Send an Email to Brent17 Search for Posts by Brent17 Add Brent17 to your Buddy List
brother joel brother joel is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-297.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

The track list looks great so far! I will most likely be ordering this in a month or two when I have a little bit of flex money (after tax return). Here is hoping the sweet sounds carress my ears sooner. I truly enjoyed the first volume in this series!

Before my heart drowns
Before the hammer pounds
Before the laughter consumes
Before the reaper looms
Before the land swallows
Before I enter the gallows
02-09-2011 11:07 brother joel is offline Search for Posts by brother joel Add brother joel to your Buddy List
Administrator

I think the only changes on the final track list are the additions of "Ditto" and "My Cardboard Box." So, its now 22 tracks.

02-10-2011 00:25 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Administrator

Forgot to mention that this is shipping now by the way. The early orders are all shipping directly from the printers.

02-11-2011 09:32 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Terry Scott Taylor - Swine Before Pearl, vol 2

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH