Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The Dogs in Vancouver, BC » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Dogs in Vancouver, BC
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

The Dogs in Vancouver, BC Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Looks like this is probably the closest gig to where I live... an 8 hour drive.

I'm gonna try to be there!

09-27-2002 23:06 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I hope you make it.

09-27-2002 23:07 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

Thread Starter Thread Started by arcticsunburn
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
I hope you make it.

Me too. Smile )

09-27-2002 23:37 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

quote:
Originally posted by arcticsunburn

I might be there (it's about an hour from where I live)... that'd be cool...

Cool
09-28-2002 10:11 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
bdavis bdavis is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

quote:

It will definitely be worth an 8-hour drive. Go for it, but allow sufficient time to rest before the concert.Cool
09-28-2002 13:07 bdavis is offline Send an Email to bdavis Search for Posts by bdavis Add bdavis to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
quote:

I might be there (it's about an hour from where I live)... that'd be cool...

Cool

No kidding... that would be cool. Smile )

09-28-2002 17:12 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by bdavis
quote:

It will definitely be worth an 8-hour drive. Go for it, but allow sufficient time to rest before the concert.Cool

Yeah, hopfully we can get some rest in.

09-28-2002 17:13 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The Dogs in Vancouver, BC

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH