Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA Tour 2011 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (10): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA Tour 2011 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
anochria anochria is a male
Dignified Lazar

images/avatars/avatar-529.gif

Registration Date: 05-11-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by joey
it's really all a moot point for me unless Da makes it the the pacific nw...

Same here. Come to the Northwest! I would definitely be there if it was ANYWHERE in Oregon or Washington.
05-16-2011 19:57 anochria is offline Send an Email to anochria Homepage of anochria Search for Posts by anochria Add anochria to your Buddy List
lam77s
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by lam77s
RE: DA Tour 2011 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

New shows added!

Wed 06/22/11, 7:30pm
w/ Special Guest Jesse Sprinkle
Farmington United Methodist Church
5925 County Road 41, Farmington, New York
$12 at the door or $10 for groups of 6 or more

Thurs 08/11/11, 7pm
Upper Room
322 South Garey, Pomona, CA
VIP tickets available
909-597-6444
05-25-2011 11:36 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Pomona!!!!!! Thank you Linda!
05-25-2011 21:13 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

It's possible, although somewhat unlikely, that I could make the Pomona concert. I might have something going on that week, and I might be closer to Pomona than Phoenix. We'll see. But I'll certainly make one of those two shows.

05-25-2011 23:05 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by baxter

Crying

Cool
05-25-2011 23:49 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

I thought I might be out of town for that weekend, but now it looks like the schedule has shifted around a bit, so I might be able to make the Pomona gig as well!

Sorry, Joey - your time will come. Cool Cool
05-26-2011 00:35 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by wakachiwaka

Sorry, Joey - your time will come. Cool Cool

closest i might get is seattle area, which is 300 miles away...
almost tempted to check flights to ontario..i can stay with family and/or friends down there, would have to book a hotel in seattle...
hmmm......

(over $300 round trip..not gonna happen)

Cool

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by joey: 05-26-2011 13:39.

05-26-2011 10:51 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

RE: DA Tour 2011 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Anyone know if there's truth to the rumor that DA will be covering "Reunited" by Peaches & Herb on this tour?

If not, can I request it?

05-27-2011 21:55 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
klaatu
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

I'm so jealous. Make sure you go to as many shows as you possibly can.

I live in Australia, and so I've never had the opportunity to see DA, TST or the Lost Dogs in any of their guises. Having been a fan for well over 30 years, it has always been a dream of mine to see DA live.

My wife even suggested I fly over for a show or two on this tour, but I find it extremely difficult to justify $3,000 or whatever for the trip.

In truth it would be cheaper to pay Terry to fly here, put him up at my house for a week and just get him to play guitar for me every night... lol.

Anyway, make sure you book tickets, and go along.

Me? I'll just have to watch old concert films for the entire month...

Any chance of filming one of these shows?

Steve

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by klaatu: 05-29-2011 20:43.

05-29-2011 20:42 klaatu is offline Search for Posts by klaatu Add klaatu to your Buddy List
lam77s
Mind Peach

Mark your calendars and tune in to these online interviews!

Saturday, June 4th
Live interview w/ Terry Scott Taylor
WJTL.com
9pm ET

Saturday, June 18th
Interview w/ Terry Scott Taylor
Classic Music Showcase
WGRC.com
9am ET

Sunday, June 19th
Interview w/ Terry Scott Taylor (repeat of Saturday show)
Classic Music Showcase
WGRC.com
7pm ET

Enjoy!
06-01-2011 17:15 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
lam77s
Mind Peach

New confirmed date on Tuesday, June 21st. Venue and ticket info tba. Also, change of venue in Pomona, CA on 8/11/11.

Tues 06/21/11
Confirmed show in Jamestown, PA or Warren, PA
More info TBA

Thurs 08/11/11, 7:30pm
Angelo's Bar and Grill
135 E. 2nd Street, Pomona, CA
Ticket info coming soon!
VIP tickets, too!
909-629-8100

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by lam77s: 06-03-2011 11:11.

06-03-2011 10:47 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
lam77s
Mind Peach

New date added!!

Tues 06/21/11, 7:30pm
Calvary Chapel of Russell
8160 Market St, Russell, PA 16345 (Jamestown, PA area)
http://ccrussell.org/, http://www.genesisgym.org/
venue: 814-757-8744
info@genesisgym.org

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by lam77s: 06-07-2011 22:12.

06-07-2011 14:17 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
muddy
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 12-08-2002

I have an extra VIP ticket for the Nashville show. I'll give it to whoever wants it. Just email me at muddy@muddys.org
06-10-2011 06:59 muddy is offline Send an Email to muddy Search for Posts by muddy Add muddy to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

quote:
Originally posted by anochria
quote:
Originally posted by joey
it's really all a moot point for me unless Da makes it the the pacific nw...

Same here. Come to the Northwest! I would definitely be there if it was ANYWHERE in Oregon or Washington.

um, ya! Tongue

06-12-2011 10:47 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
lam77s
Mind Peach

DA Tour starts tomorrow! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mon 06/13/11, 7:30pm
w/ Spy Machine
Springhouse Worship and Arts Center
14119 Old Nashville Hwy, Smyrna, TN (Nashville area)
VIP package available
Info: 615-969-9273
tickets: http://www.TIcketsNashville.com/

Be the first to review the show!
06-12-2011 17:50 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:

are you going sir backstir?

If you are, I will drive across the border to go with you and mr berlin. Happy

06-13-2011 20:51 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Sweet biddy, I have but a few pennies to my name, but I am claiming by faith that I will have the money for a concert ticket and gasoline (the dentist never said that the goatlady's dental surgery was ABSOLUTELY necessary).
06-13-2011 21:09 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

the teeth can wait another year.

06-13-2011 21:14 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

amen
(how did you do that?)
06-13-2011 21:18 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
amen
(how did you do that?)

that was from '03... I've been waiting forever to use it again since I first made it. Tongue

06-13-2011 21:35 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Pages (10): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA Tour 2011

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH