Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA Tour 2011 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 9 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA Tour 2011 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hide the beer, bd and his buddies are here! Tongue

actually, i don't even think carl drinks... or bax or.... Confused
i would have 2 or 3 if i could somehow make it... Crying

Cool
07-12-2011 11:05 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Me too joey, me too.

07-17-2011 05:41 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I would like to promise that Evangeline and I will share a beer in honor of Joey and Dennis, but I would rather drink fox urine.
07-17-2011 22:32 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

It's my understanding that fox urine is on the menu seasonally.....

07-17-2011 23:06 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Frown Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

if it's from the wild foxs in pomona i would make sure to take a penicillin with it.. Shocked

Tongue

Cool
07-17-2011 23:19 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

I'm a toe-teetler, myself...
07-18-2011 01:27 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

I would rather drink urine than Budweiser.
Sorry if I repeated myself.

07-18-2011 03:52 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

fox urine is one step above the bud.. Red Face

uh, so i've heard! Shocked

Tongue

Cool
07-18-2011 10:39 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

I've never tried Bud, but I liked PBR okay. I'm more a Sam Adams guy, myself. Also like Sailor Jerry, not so much a fox urine aficionado.
07-18-2011 11:50 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

this unsolicited diminutive discussion combined with my wife's ubiquitous comment on the aesthetics of a golden glass of suds, "it looks like pee"... is having an unexpected impact on my thirst... still pizza and iced tea does not register on my top 10 list of gourmet fast food (so pizza & ale?) , perhaps it is time to consider a fast... i must ponder this further.

Psalm 119:83

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sondance: 07-18-2011 14:30.

07-18-2011 11:54 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Let's fast with the band rather than sharing a VIP dinner. Our prayers can focus on a nation-wide thirst for truth and its Author, as well as 3 recordings of new material by the band to be released by Christmas.
07-18-2011 19:59 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

3 because they have to top the double album they last released.

07-18-2011 21:40 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

It would require much fasting to top that masterpiece.
07-19-2011 01:49 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

dfbb tops it, but under 40 minutes long...
3 full albums to top it?
sudden Heaven... Pleased

Cool
07-19-2011 12:25 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
Let's fast with the band rather than sharing a VIP dinner. Our prayers can focus on a nation-wide thirst for truth and its Author, as well as 3 recordings of new material by the band to be released by Christmas.

We can also pray for adequate quality control, more piano and acoustic guitar, simple three to six chord songs, no whining, and increased harmonies on said recordings.

07-20-2011 01:09 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Maybe some records to remind them what good music is.

07-20-2011 01:36 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

I'm on a diet and couldn't eat less if I tried. Still haven't lost a pound though.

Nobody wants new DA music more than me, but seeing how everyone's fared this year (considering the difficulty getting the California portion's schedule to sync with the Nashville schedule, as well as the terrible year Terry's had so far), I can be patient.

Ambition and dreams are the car. Sometimes life is the nail in the road. I'll be supportive while all involved are trying to cope with those nails.
07-20-2011 05:22 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

I will be happy if the fellas are able to start something new as soon as they want to.. beyond that, they can make whatever they want to make. I'm looking forward to whatever musical direction they decide to take us.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-20-2011 09:17 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
Maybe some records to remind them what good music is.

Big Grin

Cool
07-20-2011 12:09 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

All SD/OC Daniel Amos lovers, take heed! This Friday's show in San Marcos is going to be videotaped for the official tour DVD. Come get your hideous mugs on film for posterity!! Don't miss this one! Really! I'm exclaiming my brains out right now!

---------------------

PS: Continue to send in your tour footage anyway... we're hoping to include some clips and pieces from various shows on the tour. It would be fun if we could have every show represented in one way or another.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-09-2011 18:34 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 9 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA Tour 2011

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH