Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Roll Call Nashville DA show » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Roll Call Nashville DA show
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

Roll Call Nashville DA show Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Who's coming?
06-04-2011 09:09 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

Thread Starter Thread Started by Eis
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Or going...I suppose I am going, being a non-resident of Nashville or even TN.
06-04-2011 09:09 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
Longstride Longstride is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

images/avatars/avatar-414.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

RE: Roll Call Nashville DA show Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My wife and I will be there, and I hope I've talked a friend or two into it as well.

I've been playing DA and plugging the show every week on my radio show, so maybe some of my listeners will make it!

Host of Digital Pillage on the former WRVU, 91.1 FM, Nashville.
06-04-2011 15:06 Longstride is offline Homepage of Longstride Search for Posts by Longstride Add Longstride to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Still lobbying the Mrs...........my prospects are 50/50

06-04-2011 23:08 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
MarkyMark77
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-595.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

I will be there with my son, and my wife if she's not working.

06-05-2011 15:31 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
brother joel brother joel is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-297.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

Sadly, Nashville is like a 12-14 hour drive. I will be at the Camp Hill, PA show though. I can't wait! I have only seen DA twice before and I barely count the Creation 2001 show because Creation only allowed five songs. They should have taken Steven Curtis Chapman off the stage and let DA play an evening full set.

Before my heart drowns
Before the hammer pounds
Before the laughter consumes
Before the reaper looms
Before the land swallows
Before I enter the gallows
06-05-2011 17:48 brother joel is offline Search for Posts by brother joel Add brother joel to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

good change i'll be there, since it's only 10 minutes from the house....

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

06-12-2011 14:37 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

It's confirmed.......I'm coming solo.......BTW, there's a free blues show with a later start @ Mercy Lounge (Mike Farris & Dave Perkins among the participants), if anyone's interested in sliding over there afterwards.

Cool

This'll be my 1st DA show

06-12-2011 14:59 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

Thread Starter Thread Started by Eis

I'll be in a red cowboy shirt and black fedora if anyone wants to say hello.
06-12-2011 22:34 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
vapspwi
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Nashville-Bound Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'll be ditching work in an hour or two to head to Nashville from Atlanta for the show. Flying solo, alas, so if you see a guy with long hair and glasses in a Gravity Show t-shirt, point and laugh. :-)

The Mercy Lounge thing sounds intriguing (I LOVE Mike Farris), but since they're only doing 3-song sets, it's probably not worth the hassle for me.

This'll be my first non-Cornerstone DA show, though I've seen Terry and Lost Dogs in various combinations outside of the fest on occasion. I knew the short slot at Cornerstone this year would be insufficient, so I wanted to take the opportunity to see the full set.

JRjr

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by vapspwi: 06-13-2011 12:22.

06-13-2011 12:20 vapspwi is offline Search for Posts by vapspwi Add vapspwi to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

I'm heading out, I'll be wearing white shorts & a black Acceptance Loan (the bastards that fired me) tee shirt. I'll be the sexy looking fat guy.

06-13-2011 14:19 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Longstride Longstride is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

images/avatars/avatar-414.jpg

I'll be the guy in the pirate shirt next to the redhead. Can't wait!

Host of Digital Pillage on the former WRVU, 91.1 FM, Nashville.
06-13-2011 16:05 Longstride is offline Homepage of Longstride Search for Posts by Longstride Add Longstride to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
good change i'll be there, since it's only 10 minutes from the house....

Did you get lost on the way back?
09-22-2021 15:01 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Frown Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sure wish i had of flown down to the L.A. or AZ shows back then. at least BD got a good recording of the AZ show and put it on youtube..

Cool
09-23-2021 12:22 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Roll Call Nashville DA show

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH