Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Phoenix DA Show » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Phoenix DA Show
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ritchie_az
Wow! What a show.

More to come later....

yeah, it was great.... Happy

We didn't get to meet though. Frown

08-14-2011 13:35 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

08-14-2011 13:36 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

neat shot - that's a keeper

Psalm 119:83
08-14-2011 15:23 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

Who's Who Here
Mall All Over the World
Walls of Doubt
Catch That Angel
Endless Summer
Broken Ladders to Glory
If You Want To
Hide the Beer (The Pastor's Here)
New Car
Man In the Moon
Ain't Gonna Fight It
The Twist
Sanctuary
I Love You #19
Ghost of the Heart
Hold Back the Wind Donna
Stone Away
And So It Goes
Buffalo Hills
Joel

08-14-2011 18:11 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

there are more photos on face book

08-14-2011 18:13 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

I'll have a bunch of photos to share in a couple of days after I've had a chance to go through them. I took something like 400 pictures of the show.....

Audiori, would you have any use for pictures of the band if they are of good quality?

08-14-2011 23:05 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

We possibly could use them in the video if we get enough videos from people to put together the tour DVD. Or in the artwork?

08-14-2011 23:10 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Seems like there were 10 different video cameras at the Phoenix show (that's why I chose to take photographs instead).

08-15-2011 00:11 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Ritchie_az
Seems like there were 10 different video cameras at the Phoenix show (that's why I chose to take photographs instead).

6 of them were mine... heh heh

watching Buffalo Hills right now.

08-15-2011 00:17 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Awesome.

I certainly can't wait for the DVD.

Novalux rocked, too. About halfway through their show I saw what I thought was a fog machine. On second look it was a speaker smokin'. Glad the fire alarm didn't go off....

08-15-2011 00:47 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

The first of many photographs from the concert:

08-16-2011 01:29 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Brent17
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

How did the videotaping of the weekend shows go? I thought one was going to be filmed and recorded?
08-16-2011 10:41 Brent17 is offline Send an Email to Brent17 Search for Posts by Brent17 Add Brent17 to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

A few technical glitches we hear, but generally everything went ok. We're still waiting for all of the footage to be sorted and checked out.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-16-2011 12:18 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

I'm still transferring video to my hard drive so I can see what I have and if it's any good...

08-16-2011 13:43 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

We're really hoping if we get every bit of footage from all the shows we can that something can be edited together that will be enjoyable to watch. We're kind of thinking along the lines of just using one of the multitrack audio sets from one of the shows we have and then overlaying video over that cutting back and forth between various locations with something in the corner to let you know what location is what. Try and get as many tour locations represented as possible. Probably use the best video available as a 'skeleton' to hang the other clips on.

This might be a good project for the band to sell in order to help raise money for a new DA album. They can always do kickstarter too, but every little bit can help.

Plus.. everyone that filmed or recorded would be credited in this DVD.

08-16-2011 15:22 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

I have a over 150gb of raw video... do you wanna send me some flash drives to put it all on? Tongue

Seriously, I don't want to compress this stuff anymore than I have to, some of it is in HD (mt2s). There is some that is unusable and I'll spare you that but a bunch of it is pretty good, especially if you can sync it to a good audio source.

I'm still working through what I have and backing it all up. Then I can send you the files.

08-18-2011 18:12 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i just want to see carl credited as big dork in the credits...

just to show that everything is cool between all now... Big Grin Cool

Cool
08-18-2011 18:40 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by joey

I wouldn't go that far... we pretty much ignored each other. Roll Eyes

but that's not what this tour was about so leave it alone joey. Evil

I mean it. Mad

08-18-2011 19:09 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

I have 51 photographs (hopefully I can share them with everyone tomorrow), how should I send them? And where?

08-18-2011 19:23 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:
Originally posted by joey

I wouldn't go that far... we pretty much ignored each other. Roll Eyes

but that's not what this tour was about so leave it alone joey. Evil

I mean it. Mad

change my title at the other place and you got a deal! Big Grin

Cool
08-18-2011 22:11 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Phoenix DA Show

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH