Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA - Pomona, CA - roll call » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA - Pomona, CA - roll call 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

DA - Pomona, CA - roll call Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thurs 08/11/11, 7:30pm
Angelo's Bar and Grill
135 E. 2nd Street, Pomona, CA
Ticket info coming soon!
VIP tickets, too!
909-629-8100

Ok, so who's going to this one?

bd
mr berlin
cricket?
Backs
sonnyd?
Wakkawakka

07-10-2011 09:07 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Time
Thursday, August 11 · 7:30pm - 9:30pm

Angelo's Pizzeria Bar & Grill, 135 E. 2nd St., Pomona, CA 91766 (corner of Garey and 2nd, between Holt and Mission Blvd.)

Created By
Todd Jenkins

More Info

The 35th Anniversary Tour of legendary Christian rock pioneers Daniel Amos will be coming to Angelo's in Pomona, California on Thursday, August 11th, 2011. From the release of their self-titled first album in 1976, Daniel Amos emerged on the Christian music scene with a fresh sound informed by the Eagles, the Beach Boys, and the emergent New Wave. 35 years and thirteen albums later, vocalist Terry Scott Taylor, drummer Ed McTaggart, guitarists Jerry Chamberlain and Greg Flesch, and new bassist Mark Averitt are hitting the road once more to remind the world why Daniel Amos is still considered one of the most important bands in the history of Christian music. For more information about the band, check out http://www.danielamos.com/.

Regular admission tickets are $20.00 each. VIP tickets are $40.00 each and include reserved seating, dinner, a meet-and-greet with the band prior to the show, and entry into the merchandise drawing. All tickets can be purchased via http://www.paypal.com/. Sign onto Paypal and submit payment in full, noting which type of tickets you are purchasing and how many, to epistrophy@aol.com; receipt will be issued ASAP upon closure of payment. (If Paypal is not a viable option for you, contact us at epistrophy@aol.com or (909) 863-1000.)

Tickets will be available at the Will Call window beginning at 5:45 PM. The VIP meet-and-greet will be held from 6:00 to 6:30 PM. Doors open at 6:30 for seating, and the concert will begin at 7:30 PM. For more information, contact Todd S. Jenkins at epistrophy@aol.com or (909) 863-1000. Thanks for supporting the band; we'll see you in Pomona on August 11th!

NOTE: Available merchandise at the show will include a wide selection of albums from Daniel Amos and Terry Taylor's various side projects, including the BRAND-NEW, remastered, 2-disc reissue of the classic album "Shotgun Angel", which forever changed the face of Christian music upon its release.

-------------------------------------

just VIPeed

Pizza, good friends and a DA show to boot. What could be better?

07-11-2011 21:55 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

VIP all the way!
07-12-2011 00:55 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm taking a VIPee right now.

07-17-2011 05:44 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

quote:
Originally posted by dennis

Eww, you mean right there in your britches? While sitting at your computer? Shocked Shocked Shocked
07-17-2011 12:24 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by wakachiwaka
quote:

Eww, you mean right there in your britches? While sitting at your computer? Shocked Shocked Shocked

nothing will get dennis away from his keyboard... although he could just use his smart phone in the potty like normal people do to stay connected. Just make sure you don't drop it in the toilet. Pleased

07-17-2011 12:32 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Reminds me of the way things used to be around here...

ahhhhhh, the good old days.

Big Grin

07-17-2011 15:50 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E

all my days are "old days" now Tongue

07-17-2011 19:37 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Frown Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:

i feel like I've lived too many years, but then again not long enough.. Cool

Cool
07-17-2011 20:14 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

I'm using my phone.
VIPeeing again.

07-17-2011 21:53 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:

That's why I pee so much.

07-17-2011 21:54 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
quote:
quote:

heh heh

07-17-2011 23:28 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

I will try to call you tomorrow, BD.
07-17-2011 23:56 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
I will try to call you tomorrow, BD.

ok, I'll try and answer. :p

07-18-2011 00:46 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Hooray!

07-18-2011 03:55 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
quote:

not the big beer? Confused

Cool
07-18-2011 10:37 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

copied from FB:

"Laydeez and gemmun, we are proud to announce the special guest artists for this show: DEAD ARTIST SYNDROME with Brian Healy, Ric Alba and friends (I know Ojo will be out of town; let's see who else stops by). We're excited about this addition to the show, and we look forward to hearing some of the new material that DAS has been working on!"

08-01-2011 22:13 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Jesus wants you to go to this show....

08-01-2011 23:50 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

heh heh

08-01-2011 23:56 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

A new schedule came out this week. I was on for the 11 PM shift on 8/11. This annoyed me to no end as I could not drive up half the coast of CA in the 15 minutes after the encore. I reminded my supervisor of our agreement, and she relented and changed the schedule. God is good! DA is good! The 11th will be good!
08-02-2011 05:44 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA - Pomona, CA - roll call

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH