Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » What A LosergggXXGkkk!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What A LosergggXXGkkk!!
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 What A LosergggXXGkkk!! Berger Roy Al 08-21-2011 10:27
 RE: What A LosergggXXGkkk!! joey 08-21-2011 16:15
 RE: What A LosergggXXGkkk!! Berger Roy Al 08-22-2011 10:46
 RE: What A LosergggXXGkkk!! brother joel 08-22-2011 12:48
 RE: What A LosergggXXGkkk!! baxter 08-22-2011 18:58
 RE: What A LosergggXXGkkk!! Berger Roy Al 08-22-2011 14:39
 RE: What A LosergggXXGkkk!! joey 08-22-2011 15:44
 RE: What A LosergggXXGkkk!! Berger Roy Al 08-22-2011 15:49
 RE: What A LosergggXXGkkk!! Audiori J 08-21-2011 12:00
 RE: What A LosergggXXGkkk!! Doke 08-21-2011 19:41
 RE: What A LosergggXXGkkk!! Berger Roy Al 08-21-2011 23:13
 RE: What A LosergggXXGkkk!! Pfiagra 08-22-2011 23:04
 RE: What A LosergggXXGkkk!! Berger Roy Al 08-22-2011 23:30
 RE: What A LosergggXXGkkk!! baxter 08-22-2011 02:06
 RE: What A LosergggXXGkkk!! Ritchie_az 08-22-2011 10:31
 RE: What A LosergggXXGkkk!! Doke 08-22-2011 13:12
 RE: What A LosergggXXGkkk!! baxter 08-22-2011 18:55
 RE: What A LosergggXXGkkk!! sondance 08-22-2011 21:20
 RE: What A LosergggXXGkkk!! baxter 08-23-2011 12:34
 RE: What A LosergggXXGkkk!! Ritchie_az 08-23-2011 13:15
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

What A LosergggXXGkkk!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

HAHAHAHAHAHAHGGGXXKKKK!!! Apparently, that dirtbag Chandler got kicked out of DA AGAIN!! HAHAHAHAHgggxckxx! (cough) First he gets kicked out, then, according to him, he still really IS in the bandccxk, then, if you look at the magic "link" (as I call them) what I posted below, he's out again!!! And I quote "...new bassist Paul Averitt..." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAgk!! (cough)

http://www.examiner.com/christianity-cul...an-diego-county

08-21-2011 10:27 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Thumb Up! RE: What A LosergggXXGkkk!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool
08-21-2011 16:15 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al
RE: What A LosergggXXGkkk!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
One more falsehood from you and I will devote the rest of my life to ensuring that you never get another ha'pennies worth of Windex.

Too late, I already have a lifetime supply.

08-22-2011 10:46 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
brother joel brother joel is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-297.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

RE: What A LosergggXXGkkk!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I shall create a device that causes all windex to evaporate. . . Perpetually dirty windows are less of a problem than your addiction Berger!

Before my heart drowns
Before the hammer pounds
Before the laughter consumes
Before the reaper looms
Before the land swallows
Before I enter the gallows
08-22-2011 12:48 brother joel is offline Search for Posts by brother joel Add brother joel to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by brother joel
I shall create a device that causes all windex to evaporate. . . Perpetually dirty windows are less of a problem than your addiction Berger!

Big Grin Big Grin
08-22-2011 18:58 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

quote:
I shall create a device that causes all windex to evaporate. . .

I own a windex factory. i'll just make more and huff it before your device kicckggks in. ggk!

08-22-2011 14:39 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Lamp RE: What A LosergggXXGkkk!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

so what we need to do is find this factory and blow it up then.. Evil

Cool
08-22-2011 15:44 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

I have a backup facxggktory being built right now. Should be done by this afternoon.GGk!

08-22-2011 15:49 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Maybe it just means Paul Averitt just learned to play bass recently? As in, 'he is a new bassist.'

08-21-2011 12:00 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Doke Doke is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've missed you (sort of) Berger. Just this last week I sent my co-worker a bunch of your old posts. She was enjoying them greatly. It all started with your sweet potato arm...
08-21-2011 19:41 Doke is offline Search for Posts by Doke Add Doke to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

^
See Chandlergkk? NO one misses YOU. Especially, apparently, DA!! HaHaHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGGXKX!!!! (cough ...cough)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 08-21-2011 23:15.

08-21-2011 23:13 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

Hola Berger!

You know that other band, El Coro, that Tim is in?

Have you heard their song about the time Tim was mistaken for his sister (or something like that)?

08-22-2011 23:04 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

quote:
anybody other than my sorry self concerned about all the extra unneccesary g's, x's, c's and k's in berger's posts?

Posts? Hey pal, that's gk! just the way I speak in everyddddday spppeechgk. DON'T MAKE FUN OF THE WWWAY I SPGGKEAKXK!!!

08-22-2011 23:30 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Go away with your base lies, Berger! The Lord rebuke your mendacious tongue and put it away in Mr. Gore's lock box!

We all miss Tim. Tigger or Paul (bouncing is what bassists do best) is great, but Tim is irreplaceable. One more falsehood from you and I will devote the rest of my life to ensuring that you never get another ha'pennies worth of Windex.
08-22-2011 02:06 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Think about it. The Phoenix show (the last one of the tour) was played off of Chandler BLVD. It was obviously tribute to the great bass player and was to show Tim that he's still in the band.

If Tim was out they would have chosen a venue off of a different street.

08-22-2011 10:31 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Doke Doke is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

While it's true I have missed you Berger, we all know Tim's the better bass player. Sorry pal...
08-22-2011 13:12 Doke is offline Search for Posts by Doke Add Doke to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

There are far more rabid Tim fans than bergers. As many factories as you build, we will blow them down with the power of Almighty God!
08-22-2011 18:55 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

anybody other than my sorry self concerned about all the extra unneccesary g's, x's, c's and k's in berger's posts?

does anyone else wannabuyavowel?

clearly a secret code of importance for some alien species hailing from an ammonia-laden silicon planetoid, but which one?

Psalm 119:83

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sondance: 08-22-2011 21:21.

08-22-2011 21:20 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

I see that you cleverly dodged the alien question, berger.

You are going to sell out the planet just to ensure a never ending supply of that crap, eh BenedictKKKWWGGG? We will put a stop to this. I am going to report you to God and Art Bell.
08-23-2011 12:34 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

I think Berger is misunderstood. If you had a militaristic father who forced you to play flute... If you had your lips caught in the spokes of a 10-speed bike... If you had Elvis turn down a song you wrote only for Led Zeppelin to record it later (after reworking your favorite parts)... If you had involvement in the Bay of Pigs... If you had an addiction to Windex... If you lived in L.A....

Well...

Well...

Well, you'd be Berger.

08-23-2011 13:15 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » What A LosergggXXGkkk!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH