Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Who are Anna, Eric and Cheyenne? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Who are Anna, Eric and Cheyenne?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah this is the DA home, like it or not, we created a lot of pages in various places over the years .. like myspace, myccm, etc mainly as a fishing net cast out to draw people back here. Facebook is similar, although it gets waaaaay more action than those other sites. It has become it's own animal I think. But for product, if the band isn't touring even facebook draws people back here or to Patreon.

It's like one of my favorite scenes in "Man on the Moon" where the comedy club owner lectures Andy Kaufman about how this is 'Show... business" Without the business, there is no show. It's an ugly marriage, but it is a necessity.

06-14-2017 14:06 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Who are Anna, Eric and Cheyenne?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH