Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hello My People!!!!! BERGER IS CHANGING BERGER'S NAME!!!!!!!!!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hello My People!!!!! BERGER IS CHANGING BERGER'S NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Hello My People!!!!! BERGER IS CHANGING BERGER'S NAME!!!!!!!!!!!! Berger Roy Al 05-17-2012 14:09
 RE: Hello My People!!!!! BERGER IS CHANGING BERGER'S NAME!!!!!!!!!!!! joey 05-18-2012 16:35
 RE: Hello My People!!!!! BERGER IS CHANGING BERGER'S NAME!!!!!!!!!!!! tchandler 05-17-2012 14:12
 RE: Hello My People!!!!! BERGER IS CHANGING BERGER'S NAME!!!!!!!!!!!! DwDunphy 05-17-2012 17:31
 RE: Hello My People!!!!! BERGER IS CHANGING BERGER'S NAME!!!!!!!!!!!! sondance 05-17-2012 21:57
 RE: Hello My People!!!!! BERGER IS CHANGING BERGER'S NAME!!!!!!!!!!!! Ritchie_az 05-17-2012 22:13
 RE: Hello My People!!!!! BERGER IS CHANGING BERGER'S NAME!!!!!!!!!!!! dennis 05-18-2012 18:23
 RE: Hello My People!!!!! BERGER IS CHANGING BERGER'S NAME!!!!!!!!!!!! jyroflux 05-20-2012 22:22
 RE: Hello My People!!!!! BERGER IS CHANGING BERGER'S NAME!!!!!!!!!!!! dennis 05-22-2012 15:27
 RE: Hello My People!!!!! BERGER IS CHANGING BERGER'S NAME!!!!!!!!!!!! baxter 05-22-2012 01:35
 RE: Hello My People!!!!! BERGER IS CHANGING BERGER'S NAME!!!!!!!!!!!! Ron E 05-22-2012 21:35
 RE: Hello My People!!!!! BERGER IS CHANGING BERGER'S NAME!!!!!!!!!!!! Ron E 11-17-2014 08:47
 RE: Hello My People!!!!! BERGER IS CHANGING BERGER'S NAME!!!!!!!!!!!! PuP 11-17-2014 11:57
 RE: Hello My People!!!!! BERGER IS CHANGING BERGER'S NAME!!!!!!!!!!!! Ron E 11-17-2014 17:41
 RE: Hello My People!!!!! BERGER IS CHANGING BERGER'S NAME!!!!!!!!!!!! wayneb 11-18-2014 00:48
 RE: Hello My People!!!!! BERGER IS CHANGING BERGER'S NAME!!!!!!!!!!!! dennis 11-18-2014 11:54
 RE: Hello My People!!!!! BERGER IS CHANGING BERGER'S NAME!!!!!!!!!!!! joey 11-18-2014 12:22
 RE: Hello My People!!!!! BERGER IS CHANGING BERGER'S NAME!!!!!!!!!!!! PuP 11-18-2014 13:21
 RE: Hello My People!!!!! BERGER IS CHANGING BERGER'S NAME!!!!!!!!!!!! joey 11-18-2014 16:25
 RE: Hello My People!!!!! BERGER IS CHANGING BERGER'S NAME!!!!!!!!!!!! PuP 11-18-2014 21:43
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Hello My People!!!!! BERGER IS CHANGING BERGER'S NAME!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The Possible New Names For Berger what Berger have comed up with is:

Les Cargeau

Jacques Sheet

Giddy Lee

Al Hambra

Berger Roy Al Hambra

Berger Roy Al Dente

Saul Palmetto

Casper Weinberger™

Tell us what you think, people, BECAUSE BERGER HAVE A REALLY GOOD REASON FOR DOING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A REALLY GOOD REASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

05-17-2012 14:09 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

RE: Hello My People!!!!! BERGER IS CHANGING BERGER'S NAME!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey, berger, remember when these threads used to prompt 100's of replies?
guess what?
nobody cares anymore!!! Tongue
you are washed up, buddy!
now chandler, he still rocks... Cool

Pleased

Cool
05-18-2012 16:35 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

... ... ... why is he trying to trademark Casper Weinberger's name?
05-17-2012 14:12 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Les Cargeau? How about Les Nessman?
05-17-2012 17:31 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

i'm voting for Jacques Estrope Royale Vin Berger In Einer Lederhosenesche

Psalm 119:83
05-17-2012 21:57 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

He could change it to Burger....

05-17-2012 22:13 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

I think you should change his name to Keyser Söze.

05-18-2012 18:23 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
jyroflux jyroflux is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-597.jpg

Registration Date: 02-23-2007

I think he's more like Fred Fenster.

05-20-2012 22:22 jyroflux is offline Send an Email to jyroflux Search for Posts by jyroflux Add jyroflux to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by jyroflux
I think he's more like Fred Fenster.

He'll flip you for real.

05-22-2012 15:27 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Al Hambra beat the wildcats too many times at Friday Night Football, so it can't be that. No bad memories. How could you, a former Monrovian, even suggest it, Burger?

Giddy Lee is good, but it is not a great match. You are often more morose or irate than giddy..

My vote is for Weinberger if you release the evidence of the well kept secret that Reagan was a huge DA fan. I understand there are photos of Nancy dressed as the Shotgun Angel and others of Alexander Hague at a white house
Christmas party dressed as the near-sighted girl?
05-22-2012 01:35 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

How about Fab Berger?

05-22-2012 21:35 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

How about, "All about that Bass?"?

11-17-2014 08:47 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

How about Zombie after being dug up after all this time?

11-17-2014 11:57 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

come on, two years is like a month here...and even more...

come on, that was a good name!

11-17-2014 17:41 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Next thing you know the renamed Berger will post something.....

I hope so anyway. Surely he is following his adventures in the "Finish the sentence" thread. Mind you, it's not exactly the easiest thread to follow, so maybe Berger is way behind and won't catch up for another two years.

I MISS YOU BERGER!!!!!!!!!!

www.smashthatcomputer.com
11-18-2014 00:48 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Wow... an oldie

11-18-2014 11:54 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

dennis! Happy

Cool
11-18-2014 12:22 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
PuP

Berger's new name is Dennis?

Didn't we used to have one of them already?

11-18-2014 13:21 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

he is many.. Evil

Cool
11-18-2014 16:25 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
PuP

Ok...

...but I'm not fishing any pigs out of the sea.

11-18-2014 21:43 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hello My People!!!!! BERGER IS CHANGING BERGER'S NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH