Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » DA ~ Dig Here Said The Angel (2013) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (26): « first ... « previous 13 14 [15] 16 17 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA ~ Dig Here Said The Angel (2013) 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Advance download links being sent to Kickstarter supporters...

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
06-22-2013 02:03 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
klaatu
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm in love with this album. Sounds fantastic.

06-22-2013 02:39 klaatu is offline Search for Posts by klaatu Add klaatu to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

Hooray! About to listen in a bit. Big Grin
06-22-2013 08:49 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Take a victory lap, boys.
06-22-2013 09:27 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Hooray!

06-22-2013 09:34 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Looking forward to getting my link!
Pleased

06-22-2013 10:05 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

If the email never arrives, you can log into kickstarter and go to teh Daniel Amos page and check updates... it is there too.

06-22-2013 11:15 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Got it!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It sounds fantastic.
It sounds like classic Daniel Amos.
I can't wait to hear it on vinyl!

06-22-2013 12:01 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

quote:
Originally posted by DwDunphy
Take a victory lap, boys.

A marvelous addition to the "canon."
06-22-2013 12:43 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
Doke Doke is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Hey folks. I recently got an iPad mini and am not tech savvy. When I clck on the link I get a message saying "download failed. Safari cannot download this file." Any help would be appreciated. Is there an app I need to get first? Thanks, Gary
06-22-2013 12:45 Doke is offline Search for Posts by Doke Add Doke to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

A Homerun!

06-22-2013 13:23 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Cool Smile Cool
06-22-2013 13:38 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

quote:
Originally posted by Doke
Hey folks. I recently got an iPad mini and am not tech savvy. When I clck on the link I get a message saying "download failed. Safari cannot download this file." Any help would be appreciated. Is there an app I need to get first? Thanks, Gary

The mp3 files are in a .zip archive, so what you'll have to do is download the .zip file to your PC or Mac, extract the mp3s to your hard drive, and then transfer them to your iPad.
06-22-2013 14:25 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

intently listening

Psalm 119:83
06-22-2013 15:57 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Administrator

Lyrics..

http://www.danielamos.com/da/digheresaidtheangel/

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
06-22-2013 16:20 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
Lyrics..

Any ETA on the lyrics for "Waking Up Under Water"?

06-22-2013 18:02 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
Doke Doke is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Got it Waka, thanks!
06-22-2013 18:46 Doke is offline Search for Posts by Doke Add Doke to your Buddy List
Administrator

I'm checking on that one... it wasn't in the Word file I received.

quote:
Originally posted by Pfiagra
quote:
Originally posted by audiori
Lyrics..

Any ETA on the lyrics for "Waking Up Under Water"?

06-22-2013 19:49 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Wink Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes I saved the Daniel Amos advance album to my phone, but it's not "for real" until I burn it onto a C.D. which I'm doing right now.

06-22-2013 20:48 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-509.jpg

Registration Date: 03-27-2002

Listening on my iPad. Big Grin . It's great! Some parts sound like Greg brought back sounds from outer space

06-22-2013 22:24 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
Pages (26): « first ... « previous 13 14 [15] 16 17 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » DA ~ Dig Here Said The Angel (2013)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH