Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » ...Rocket Packs » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page ...Rocket Packs
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
WoaaahJelly! WoaaahJelly! is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-650.jpg

Registration Date: 06-25-2013

...Rocket Packs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Added this to a truly "eclectic"* mix I took to work. To my surprise and delight one guy recognized it. He was apparently a DA fan in college in the eighties (!) and has not seen them or heard them since. I sent him an email link to my DA tour 2011 Cambridge, Ohio photoset to show him how they look now. I added RP to the mix because of its somber and timeless message. I haven't heard back from him yet.

*moderately schizophrenic

02-11-2014 10:25 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
Baxturd the White
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-18-2003
Location: "The names Mustard Seed Faith, Love Song, and especially early Daniel Band kept comin up."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The president of female gender is mere months away, and she does turn my blood to sand.
02-11-2014 11:10 Baxturd the White is offline Send an Email to Baxturd the White Search for Posts by Baxturd the White Add Baxturd the White to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thread Starter Thread Started by WoaaahJelly!
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh my, you had to remind me of that. I do think of her NOW whenever I hear that song. She's such an abiding evil that neither you nor I have to invoke her name. She's like a female Devil.

02-11-2014 11:40 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
Baxturd the White
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: "The names Mustard Seed Faith, Love Song, and especially early Daniel Band kept comin up."

Yes, sorry for that reminder.

Let's think of a more cheerful part of the song. How about

"My hopes are running low/things moving much to slow?"

That describes a ridiculous meltdown I had this past week-end.

No, that is not so cheery. Maybe we should think of Keanu as Klaatu. Oh no, that may even be worse than the female devil. Gosh, this song is just a downer, isn't it?
02-11-2014 12:23 Baxturd the White is offline Send an Email to Baxturd the White Search for Posts by Baxturd the White Add Baxturd the White to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

i think she's cute

Psalm 119:83

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sondance: 02-11-2014 21:18.

02-11-2014 21:18 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Baxturd the White
Woolly Eggwhisk

Keanu?
02-12-2014 00:21 Baxturd the White is offline Send an Email to Baxturd the White Search for Posts by Baxturd the White Add Baxturd the White to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

i said what he said... joe farley's talking dummy

Psalm 119:83
02-12-2014 22:27 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thread Starter Thread Started by WoaaahJelly!
RE: ...Rocket Packs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by WoaaahJelly!
Added this to a truly "eclectic"* mix I took to work. To my surprise and delight one guy recognized it. He was apparently a DA fan in college in the eighties (!) and has not seen them or heard them since. I sent him an email link to my DA tour 2011 Cambridge, Ohio photoset to show him how they look now. I added RP to the mix because of its somber and timeless message. I haven't heard back from him yet.

Fun Fact:

I cannot remember talking to this person, much less his name.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by WoaaahJelly!: 05-26-2019 17:32.

05-26-2019 17:32 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » ...Rocket Packs

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH