Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Armikrog » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Armikrog
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

Armikrog Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Boo Hoo Ha!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK8Agi_HCTk
06-03-2015 21:02 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I can't wait to get my copy of the game - and the soundtrack too, of course!

www.smashthatcomputer.com
06-04-2015 03:37 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Jimmy Brown
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Preorder is now up on GOG.com for 10% off.

http://www.gog.com/game/armikrog
06-12-2015 07:57 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Steam is advertising it too, with pre-order discount.

www.smashthatcomputer.com
06-14-2015 17:18 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
brother joel brother joel is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-297.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

I am still wondering if I can just get the soundtrack at some point. I am not a gamer, mostly because I have no time and have proven to be very inadequate at playing games, but I truly enjoy the artistic meanderings of Terry Scott Taylor. Please tell me there will be a way to just get the soundtrack!

Before my heart drowns
Before the hammer pounds
Before the laughter consumes
Before the reaper looms
Before the land swallows
Before I enter the gallows
06-15-2015 21:39 brother joel is offline Search for Posts by brother joel Add brother joel to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

The game is on sale at gog.com right now. The deluxe edition is $3.74 and includes the soundtrack. I'm not sure how long the sale will last.

https://www.gog.com/game/armikrog_deluxe_edition
10-21-2018 08:13 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

On sale again at GOG, this time for $4.49 including Terry's soundtrack.

https://www.gog.com/game/armikrog_deluxe_edition
07-01-2021 13:25 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
jparker jparker is a male
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-302.jpg

Registration Date: 04-23-2003

MP3 though... meh.
08-08-2021 11:27 jparker is offline Send an Email to jparker Search for Posts by jparker Add jparker to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of jparker: jeff_parker@mac.com
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Armikrog

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH