Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Walsh/Schwartz/Auerbach DA Cover » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Walsh/Schwartz/Auerbach DA Cover
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Walsh/Schwartz/Auerbach DA Cover Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The James Gangs' Joe Walsh and Glenn Schwartz with Dan Auerbach of the Black Keys covering "Ain't Gonna Fight It" .. (around the 6:30 mark)

https://www.facebook.com/deborah.schwart...56757701001891/

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
03-04-2016 22:02 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

RE: Walsh/Schwartz/Auerbach DA Cover Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

any reaction from Uncle Terry?

Psalm 119:83
03-09-2016 14:13 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

RE: Walsh/Schwartz/Auerbach DA Cover Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

guess not, now Schwartz has been promoted...

Psalm 119:83
11-03-2018 20:37 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I watched that clip when you first posted it. Wonder what Joe Walsh thinks? He's in New Zealand next year on an Eagles tour. Might ask him....

www.smashthatcomputer.com
11-04-2018 02:23 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's Glenn Schwartz of All-Saved Freak Band notoriety...
11-04-2018 21:29 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Walsh/Schwartz/Auerbach DA Cover

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH