Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » DA ~ Vox Humana (Deluxe Edition) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA ~ Vox Humana (Deluxe Edition)
Posts in this Thread Author Date
« Previous Page
 RE: DA ~ Vox Humana (Deluxe Edition) audiori 06-08-2016 23:29
 RE: DA ~ Vox Humana (Deluxe Edition) jparker 06-14-2016 13:07
 RE: DA ~ Vox Humana (Deluxe Edition) Jimmy Brown 06-27-2016 07:47
 RE: DA ~ Vox Humana (Deluxe Edition) audiori 06-27-2016 18:07
 RE: DA ~ Vox Humana (Deluxe Edition) Ron E 06-27-2016 21:03
 RE: DA ~ Vox Humana (Deluxe Edition) Jimmy Brown 06-28-2016 07:27
 RE: DA ~ Vox Humana (Deluxe Edition) audiori 06-27-2016 22:52
 RE: DA ~ Vox Humana (Deluxe Edition) Ron E 06-28-2016 07:39
 RE: DA ~ Vox Humana (Deluxe Edition) Mark 06-28-2016 21:24
 RE: DA ~ Vox Humana (Deluxe Edition) Michial 06-30-2016 08:58
 RE: DA ~ Vox Humana (Deluxe Edition) audiori 06-30-2016 09:20
 RE: DA ~ Vox Humana (Deluxe Edition) Michial 06-30-2016 17:33
 RE: DA ~ Vox Humana (Deluxe Edition) redteck 06-30-2016 11:28
 RE: DA ~ Vox Humana (Deluxe Edition) audiori 06-30-2016 13:09
 RE: DA ~ Vox Humana (Deluxe Edition) redteck 06-30-2016 16:11
 RE: DA ~ Vox Humana (Deluxe Edition) Jimmy Brown 07-01-2016 13:00
 RE: DA ~ Vox Humana (Deluxe Edition) Ron E 07-02-2016 08:53
 Music of Vox Humana voxrob 07-12-2016 14:40
 RE: DA ~ Vox Humana (Deluxe Edition) Mark 07-03-2016 19:30
 RE: DA ~ Vox Humana (Deluxe Edition) wayneb 07-12-2016 19:31
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just that we don't own it... So we'll have to work with the people that do. We have fewer masters and tapes from those years as well so bonus material becomes significantly harder to track down.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
06-08-2016 23:29 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
jparker jparker is a male
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-302.jpg

Registration Date: 04-23-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's understandable. If extra tracks are scarce, maybe a bonus DVD instead with a live set, Cornerstone from that era or something like that. Hopefully something exists.

Looking forward to whatever comes next...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jparker: 06-14-2016 13:08.

06-14-2016 13:07 jparker is offline Send an Email to jparker Search for Posts by jparker Add jparker to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of jparker: jeff_parker@mac.com
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

So these have started shipping now?
06-27-2016 07:47 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Administrator

Yes - all preorders have shipped. If you haven't seen tracking info in your inbox it should be showing up today,

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
06-27-2016 18:07 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

I got a link but tracking number isn't working yet. Is it possible I just need to wait 24 hrs or so for that to get into their system?

06-27-2016 21:03 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I saw this morning that I got an email yesterday evening. Sorry to be a pest. I've been wanting to replace my rum copy of Vox Humana for years, and I've never had Songs of the Heart, so I'm a little overly eager.
06-28-2016 07:27 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Administrator

Probably... i know it does take some time before it starts to update.

06-27-2016 22:52 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

It works today. I should have waited to ask! Thanks guys.

06-28-2016 07:39 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

So I am waiting for the discs to arrive in the mail and I see it is up at Bandcamp.

Will the Deluxe Edition be on iTunes and if so, when?

Some of the other deluxe editions are there.

06-28-2016 21:24 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Michial
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 09-28-2005

I received my copy yesterday--everything sounds great, except when I imported the songs to iTunes, there's a skip on "Rocket Packs" (the album version). Was it just an error in importing, or is there a flaw in the track itself?
06-30-2016 08:58 Michial is offline Send an Email to Michial Homepage of Michial Search for Posts by Michial Add Michial to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Michial: swirly77
Administrator

Mark - It will be on iTunes soon.

Michial - I would try it again. I haven't heard of anyone else having that issue. Hopefully it was just a smudge or a piece of dust that caused the skip.

06-30-2016 09:20 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Michial
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 09-28-2005

Yep, I'm listening on the CD itself and there's no skip. Must have been a bad import. The remaster sounds great, by the way. I had no idea how much guitar there was on this record!
06-30-2016 17:33 Michial is offline Send an Email to Michial Homepage of Michial Search for Posts by Michial Add Michial to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Michial: swirly77
redteck redteck is a male
Normal Noggin

images/avatars/avatar-413.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Hello! I pre-ordered on 5/27 through Paypal, but haven't received a shipment notification. Is there some way you can verify that it shipped? My email is redteck@hotmail.com. Really enjoying the remasters, btw, especially Doppelganger which has always been a favorite. Excellent work!

06-30-2016 11:28 redteck is offline Send an Email to redteck Search for Posts by redteck Add redteck to your Buddy List
Administrator

I will check this afternoon when I get home and let you know. Sorry to hear you're still waiting. Hopefully it was just an issue with the tracking email.

06-30-2016 13:09 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
redteck redteck is a male
Normal Noggin

images/avatars/avatar-413.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Do'h! Disregard. It was waiting for me at home. Can't wait to hear it! Thanks.

06-30-2016 16:11 redteck is offline Send an Email to redteck Search for Posts by redteck Add redteck to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

The post office says the package has been delivered. Yay!

However, it's going to be a long afternoon here at work.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Jimmy Brown: 07-01-2016 13:00.

07-01-2016 13:00 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

Stamps.com says mine left Louisville yesterday at 00:02 and again today at 00:25 Smile or that mohjt have been the one from the choir. I was getting notifications of it being received places hours before the time it saysSmile I guess tracking for them is more of an art than a scienceWink . I will wait patiently however our post office may be going on strike on Tuesday so I hope it arrives Monday!

07-02-2016 08:53 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
voxrob
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 09-02-2003

Music of Vox Humana Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Got the deluxe re-issue yesterday. I had listened to the Bonus Bonus disc a bit when I first got the BandCamp email but I've _heard_ songs on this album since many many times. I've forgotten just how infectious this album is -- it's almost like I have to make a concerted effort to change the record on the jukebox in my head because it just randomly selects a song from the album and just cycles through 6 or 7 favorites. It was one of the good ol' days of DA.

In the booklet with the CD, I was amused to see a nod to Kenny Loggins and his album Vox Humana.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by voxrob: 07-12-2016 14:40.

07-12-2016 14:40 voxrob is offline Send an Email to voxrob Search for Posts by voxrob Add voxrob to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Great job on this reissue!

07-03-2016 19:30 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Still waiting for mine....when were International orders shipped?

www.smashthatcomputer.com
07-12-2016 19:31 wayneb is offline Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » DA ~ Vox Humana (Deluxe Edition)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH