Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » DA ~ Vox Humana (Deluxe Edition) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA ~ Vox Humana (Deluxe Edition)
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 DA ~ Vox Humana (Deluxe Edition) audiori 04-22-2016 17:36
 RE: DA ~ Vox Humana deluxe edition Ron E 04-22-2016 20:09
 RE: DA ~ Vox Humana deluxe edition Ron E 04-22-2016 20:32
 RE: DA ~ Vox Humana (Deluxe Edition) voxrob 06-28-2016 14:07
 RE: DA ~ Vox Humana (Deluxe Edition) audiori 04-22-2016 23:07
 RE: DA ~ Vox Humana (Deluxe Edition) Jimmy Brown 04-25-2016 08:40
 RE: DA ~ Vox Humana (Deluxe Edition) wayneb 04-25-2016 16:13
 RE: DA ~ Vox Humana (Deluxe Edition) audiori 05-19-2016 20:58
 RE: DA ~ Vox Humana (Deluxe Edition) joey 05-20-2016 11:11
 RE: DA ~ Vox Humana (Deluxe Edition) Ron E 05-20-2016 14:33
 RE: DA ~ Vox Humana (Deluxe Edition) Jimmy Brown 05-23-2016 08:28
 RE: DA ~ Vox Humana (Deluxe Edition) audiori 05-23-2016 17:04
 RE: DA ~ Vox Humana (Deluxe Edition) Jimmy Brown 05-23-2016 21:54
 RE: DA ~ Vox Humana (Deluxe Edition) audiori 05-23-2016 22:21
 RE: DA ~ Vox Humana (Deluxe Edition) Jimmy Brown 05-27-2016 15:18
 RE: DA ~ Vox Humana (Deluxe Edition) wayneb 06-02-2016 04:43
 RE: DA ~ Vox Humana (Deluxe Edition) audiori 06-02-2016 10:17
 RE: DA ~ Vox Humana (Deluxe Edition) jparker 06-03-2016 16:56
 RE: DA ~ Vox Humana (Deluxe Edition) audiori 06-03-2016 17:49
 RE: DA ~ Vox Humana (Deluxe Edition) jparker 06-08-2016 17:52
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

DA ~ Vox Humana (Deluxe Edition) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hang on to your rocket packs! What you've been waiting for! DA’s classic Vox Humana album in an expanded 2-CD Remastered Deluxe Edition!

The Stunt team has put the same care and enthusiasm into putting this project together as you've seen from the previous DA Deluxe Edition releases. Disc one of this collection presents the entire Vox Humana album, carefully and respectfully remastered. Disc two includes 17 bonus tracks, including alternate versions of album tracks - never before heard by the public, alternate mixes and more! The beautiful 6-panel Digipak and 24-page booklet presents all of the original LP artwork, along with never-before-seen photos, DA memorabilia, complete credits and lyrics and the entire text of the Alarma! Chronicles Volume III.

Preorder now in the DA Webstore! Released June 2016

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
04-22-2016 17:36 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Thumb Up! RE: DA ~ Vox Humana deluxe edition Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I love Vox Humana!

04-22-2016 20:09 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

RE: DA ~ Vox Humana deluxe edition Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

By shortly, I assume that doesn't mean this evening...

04-22-2016 20:32 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
voxrob
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 09-02-2003

RE: DA ~ Vox Humana (Deluxe Edition) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes! I saw the email come in from BandCamp and so now, through the miracle of high-quality downloads, I'm listening to the Bonus Bonus disc even before getting the actual Vox Humana deluxe (in the mail). I haven't heard this music in a few years so it's nice to revisit an old friend.
06-28-2016 14:07 voxrob is offline Send an Email to voxrob Search for Posts by voxrob Add voxrob to your Buddy List
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not this evening.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
04-22-2016 23:07 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Awesome news! I love this album, but my CD copy is the one with the bad tracking. Will definitely be getting this.
04-25-2016 08:40 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My credit card is ready and waiting! Now I just have to sell some stuff to pay it off....

www.smashthatcomputer.com
04-25-2016 16:13 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Administrator

See first post for news...

05-19-2016 20:58 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

any chance of getting an option to get just disc 2 for $10? even as a secure digital download? for those of us who have several copies of this masterpiece already.. Cool

if not, i will probably buy the full version... don't want to be seen as a complainer! Wink

Cool

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by joey: 05-20-2016 12:04.

05-20-2016 11:11 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

Smile

05-20-2016 14:33 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

If I preorder this and order something else, will they ship together or separately?
05-23-2016 08:28 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Administrator

Seperately unless you request otherwise

05-23-2016 17:04 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

How do I request that they be shipped together?
05-23-2016 21:54 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Administrator

You can send a message here on the message board... facebook message to the DA page.. send me an email at eric@danielamos.com... whatever is easiest.

Just make sure you include info about the order so I can match the request with the order.

05-23-2016 22:21 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Thank you. I sent you an email.
05-27-2016 15:18 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

I just put my order in - birthday present for myself! I'm sure it will arrive AFTER the actual day, but the expectation is enough for me...

www.smashthatcomputer.com
06-02-2016 04:43 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Administrator

It'll likely be at the end of June.

06-02-2016 10:17 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
jparker jparker is a male
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-302.jpg

Registration Date: 04-23-2003

very excited for this release. would it be reasonable to assume next up is Fearful Symmetry?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jparker: 06-03-2016 16:57.

06-03-2016 16:56 jparker is offline Send an Email to jparker Search for Posts by jparker Add jparker to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of jparker: jeff_parker@mac.com
Administrator

That's certainly where our focus will turn... It's a tricky one to do though. We'll see what we can do. Hopefully "horrendous disc" will be on there somewhere also.

06-03-2016 17:49 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
jparker jparker is a male
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-302.jpg

Registration Date: 04-23-2003

Tricky in what way?
06-08-2016 17:52 jparker is offline Send an Email to jparker Search for Posts by jparker Add jparker to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of jparker: jeff_parker@mac.com
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » DA ~ Vox Humana (Deluxe Edition)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH