Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » "it's christmas time" already? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page "it's christmas time" already?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
anne
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

"it's christmas time" already? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

evidently steve & derri's new christmas album comes out this week. they write, "our long time friend and mentor, Terry Taylor co-wrote the title track that all the artists joined in on – and he performed a tune of his own as well." check out the choir "journal" page for the full details.

sounds pretty cool...
as cool as Noel? hard to say. i'll probaby feel compelled to buy it to find out, though Big Grin

ps woggy - sara groves sings a song on it, too Wink
10-03-2002 08:18 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

it's right up there with Noel Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The new "It's Christmas Time," disc is great! There are several songs reappearing from Noel, but with new artists singing them [In the Bleak Mid-Winter (Now the Paul Coleman Trio, Babe in the Straw (Now Caedmon's Call), Silent Night (Now Sixpence None the Richer), O Holy Night (now Michael Tate & Leigh Nash), Away in a Manger (Now Julie Miller w/ Derri Daugherty rather than Buddy Miller)]. Terry Taylor's solo song alone is worth the purchase.
10-03-2002 09:09 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Christmas? I haven't even finished eating my Halloween candy... what a minute... I haven't even gotten my Halloween swiss vanilla booboo yet! Frown

10-03-2002 16:26 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » "it's christmas time" already?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH