Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Are any of these topics current? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Are any of these topics current?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Are any of these topics current? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Quick! Name me which network is number 1: ABC, NBC, or CBS!
11-28-2016 17:14 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

According to "Electric Eye," ABC is first in the list.

Am I supposed to ask a burning question now?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Jimmy Brown: 11-29-2016 07:59.

11-29-2016 07:58 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by DwDunphy
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Only if you have the warming, cooling sensation of Ben Gay deep heating rub by your side.

Man...we need some conversation up in here.
11-30-2016 18:29 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

I agree but whenever I start to post something on the internet, I remember what a wise man once said to me: "Exactly who the hell cares?" Then I look at my post and delete it.
12-01-2016 08:44 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Jimmy Brown
I agree but whenever I start to post something on the internet, I remember what a wise man once said to me: "Exactly who the hell cares?" Then I look at my post and delete it.

Apparently the wisdom has spread to others.
05-22-2017 14:29 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Eh? What did you say? Oh, yes....ah....who has heard any of Terry's new Patreon offerings?

www.smashthatcomputer.com
05-23-2017 03:45 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
WoaaahJelly! WoaaahJelly! is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-650.jpg

Registration Date: 06-25-2013

quote:
Originally posted by DwDunphy
Only if you have the warming, cooling sensation of Ben Gay deep heating rub by your side.

Man...we need some conversation up in here.

Which side?

05-23-2017 06:54 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by wayneb
Eh? What did you say? Oh, yes....ah....who has heard any of Terry's new Patreon offerings?

I've heard his re-recording of "Hound of Heaven" that was shared with the Kickstarter backers as well. I quite liked it.
05-23-2017 08:34 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Are any of these topics current?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH