Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Placed order on Feb 26th » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Placed order on Feb 26th
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ramones70
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 05-04-2008

Placed order on Feb 26th Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I placed a order on the website for
Alarma deluxe edition
Shotgun angel deluxe edition
Doppelganger deluxe edition
Vox humana deluxe edition
Paid 84.95 via PayPal only received confirmation from PayPal nothing from danielamos.com
Just was wondering the status of the order.
03-15-2018 10:45 ramones70 is offline Search for Posts by ramones70 Add ramones70 to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Send me an email at eric@danielamos.com with the details and I can check it out.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
03-15-2018 11:50 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
ramones70
Normal Noggin

Thread Starter Thread Started by ramones70
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just curious is there any update on this order?
03-18-2018 06:54 ramones70 is offline Search for Posts by ramones70 Add ramones70 to your Buddy List
ramones70
Normal Noggin

Thread Starter Thread Started by ramones70

The silence is deafening
04-25-2018 07:52 ramones70 is offline Search for Posts by ramones70 Add ramones70 to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Not trying to make excuses, but Eric has a LOT going on this week with the kickstarter and his wedding. He will get back to you. The site gets tons of email, so it can take some time to go through it. Plus the board here was down for several weeks.

Be sure and give him as much information about the order as possible (in the email, not in this public forum), it can help in looking up the order to see if there was an issue.

Typically the main issues we've had were orders that were shipped but were lost in the mail, used to have a huge problem with customs on international shipping. People's cards not going through or checks bouncing. And occasionally the credit processing system has a hiccup and charges someone and they don't send us the email invoice we use to fill the orders. In that case we can manually go in the system and look it up with detailed information.

Occasionally people will write asking questions about an order but they just say something like "Can you tell my if my order shipped? Dave" If you have the order number, the date, what you ordered, the total amount and your full name it really helps in finding it.

04-25-2018 13:25 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Placed order on Feb 26th

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH