Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Terry Taylor Kickstarter campaign » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Terry Taylor Kickstarter campaign
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

Terry Taylor Kickstarter campaign Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello all. You probably already know, but thought I would promote Terry's new Kickstarter campaign for his new studio album.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tst...-studio-project

I look forward to the double album. Let's make sure this goes at least double the goal amount.
07-08-2019 14:13 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

RE: Terry Taylor Kickstarter campaign Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I didn't know! Thanks for posting Smile

07-09-2019 00:24 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Backed! (once I remembered my Kickstarter log-in)
07-09-2019 09:02 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
WoaaahJelly! WoaaahJelly! is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-650.jpg

Registration Date: 06-25-2013

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am definitely onboard but I have to think about what level. The top level on HD Kickshtarten was I think $130.00. This one is 500 smackers. TOM GELLATTO BE SHOOTING FOR THE STARS THIS TIME

07-10-2019 04:25 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
Woolly Eggwhisk

Guys- check your email spam folder for "Da News". That's where mine went. I don't know why.

07-10-2019 04:26 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Cool RE: Terry Taylor Kickstarter campaign Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

backed..

Cool
07-10-2019 11:28 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Kickstarter goal of $20,000 reached. Uncle Terry notes that reaching $30,000 will mean he can make the record in his head.
07-22-2019 15:11 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

I'd prefer it on vinyl, cd, or even just digital. But if he thinks making it in his head will be best, then I'm with you fellers!

07-22-2019 19:21 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

No way. I'm not buying another device just so I can play Terry's head.

07-23-2019 09:40 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Where is the "hanging my head in shame" smiley?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Jimmy Brown: 07-23-2019 10:11.

07-23-2019 10:11 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

Those last two posts made me giggle out loud. I mean, guffaw, in a soft manly way.

07-23-2019 15:01 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
PuP

You know, if Terry has Bluetooth capability built into his head, maybe I could connect a pair of wireless headphones to it.

07-23-2019 16:08 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
PuP

Maybe the headphones could be a stretch goal.

07-23-2019 16:43 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

46ish hours left if you haven't pounced yet!

08-05-2019 14:11 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

I upgraded my pledge. This will be the closest we ever get to another DA album and I want Terry to make the best record possible. Besides, Captain Pedantic pledged more than me, so I had to match him!!!

www.smashthatcomputer.com
08-06-2019 00:45 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

well done!
To quote Mr Roe, ...
"wayne has upped his pledge, now up yours!"

08-06-2019 06:57 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

demos sound promising don't they?

Psalm 119:83
08-06-2019 14:40 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

So Terry's hat has Bluetooth? I wondered what the deal was with that. I was going to contribute to his Patreon and insist he use my funds to get a new hat. It looks like he stole it from a mannequin in a dumpster behind a closed JC Penney.

08-07-2019 03:46 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
Woolly Eggwhisk

Any of you fellers who pledged one of the higher tiers to get a signed lyric sheet, PLEASE ask for "Sprinkler Heads". There's a good reason, I promise.

08-07-2019 03:47 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
Woolly Eggwhisk

Six people have the $500+ tier. That's impressive.

08-07-2019 03:58 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Terry Taylor Kickstarter campaign

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH