Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Brief(ing) question » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Brief(ing) question
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
web
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

Brief(ing) question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This might be more appropriate under the Lyrics or Authors headings.

Tonight I listened to A Briefing For the Ascent for the first time in a long time. In the liner notes, just before the lyrics, Terry writes:

"Now I see that death is another page turned in the 'briefing'. It is with great reluctance I read on - but not without hope, 'for the best is perhaps what we understand least'."

Anyone know where the quote at the end is from?
10-03-2002 22:22 web is offline Send an Email to web Search for Posts by web Add web to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

no... too bad Terry does not post here... I bet he knows!

10-04-2002 16:10 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
no... too bad Terry does not post here... I bet he knows!

You would hope so, anyway...
10-04-2002 17:54 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Brief(ing) question

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH