Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Finally complete! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Finally complete!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

Finally complete! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

With the reissue/correct issue of Horrendous Disc, I was so close. Now, it has finally happened! I paid too much, but my new, shrinkwrapped copy of Bibleland arrived today. I now own all the studio albums by Daniel Amos! Rejoice with me, my sisters and brothers!

I had lost track of the band after Motorcycle until my sister bought MBD for me the Christmas after it came out. And I still only had the pre-Kalhoun stuff on cassette and no HD. Now I am complete!

Until I start trying to acquire all of Terry's solo stuff. And the Swirling Eddies. And Lost Dogs. Good grief, joy is so fleeting....

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Jimmy Brown: 08-07-2020 14:27.

08-07-2020 14:26 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have most of it on CD now and quite a bit of vinyl. But, as you say, there is more....and I want it ALL and I want it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.smashthatcomputer.com
08-08-2020 00:39 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Finally complete!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH