Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » M8 stuff - hmmmmm » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page M8 stuff - hmmmmm
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 M8 stuff - hmmmmm brdhsnyrsoul 10-04-2002 12:51
 You misunderstood, Brdby.... carl 10-04-2002 12:53
 RE: M8 stuff - hmmmmm brdhsnyrsoul 10-04-2002 12:57
 RE: M8 stuff - hmmmmm Dr Rich 10-04-2002 15:54
 RE: M8 stuff - hmmmmm Jevon the Tall 10-04-2002 16:00
 RE: M8 stuff - hmmmmm Dr Rich 10-04-2002 16:09
 RE: M8 stuff - hmmmmm Jevon the Tall 10-04-2002 16:17
 RE: M8 stuff - hmmmmm Dr Rich 10-04-2002 16:25
 RE: M8 stuff - hmmmmm Gamgee 10-04-2002 17:44
 RE: M8 stuff - hmmmmm Mark 10-04-2002 18:11
 RE: M8 stuff - hmmmmm audiori 10-09-2002 12:58
 RE: M8 stuff - hmmmmm Dr Rich 10-09-2002 13:09
 RE: M8 stuff - hmmmmm brdhsnyrsoul 10-09-2002 13:25
 RE: M8 stuff - hmmmmm Dr Rich 10-09-2002 13:27

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

M8 stuff - hmmmmm Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok - just got 3 CDs from m8, and I guess they were all part of their limited edition series - except the sale ones that I got have black jewel case edges that cover up some of the original artwork - if you peek under you see that it is supposed to say #__________ of 1000 or whatever the number is. But the line is blank. Does this mean they are making more copies now and selling them to whoever orders. I'm glad I got them and all, but it glows with warmth for the people thinking they were getting something really limited....

10-04-2002 12:51 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

You misunderstood, Brdby.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

....what M8 meant was that the QUALITY of their editions were limited..... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
10-04-2002 12:53 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by brdhsnyrsoul
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ahhhhhh - the truth at last - - - - - - - - I really haven't minded the quality that much. They seem pretty good for what they are usually - I mean - they are usually dredging up the demos and stuff that never saw the light of day - I like that kind of stuff -

10-04-2002 12:57 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I bought 88 by the 77's and my jewel case was broken! I had to go and buy another double CD jewel case! Crying

if it were not for the Alarma Bookset M-8 would have done nothing very well!

10-04-2002 15:54 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
I bought 88 by the 77's and my jewel case was broken! I had to go and buy another double CD jewel case! Crying

I bet Bradley sat on it on purpose. He's probably a Catholic who secretly attends a United Penticostal Church.

10-04-2002 16:00 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Jevon the Tall
quote:

I bet Bradley sat on it on purpose. He's probably a Catholic who secretly attends a United Penticostal Church.

Ya!!! and he is from Tulsa I bet!

10-04-2002 16:09 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Not Tulsa, Utah. When he travels, he signs in a Joseph Smith

10-04-2002 16:17 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Jevon the Tall
Not Tulsa, Utah. When he travels, he signs in a Joseph Smith

That's just creepy talk! Big Grin

10-04-2002 16:25 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

quote:

How true... look at how they screwed up on Live at Cornerstone 2K...
10-04-2002 17:44 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Bradley S. Hamilton is from Michigan I think.

10-04-2002 18:11 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

M8 just had the Alarma bookset manufactured.

My brother and I made the masters, Tom Gulotta and we
supplied the pictures and most of the text. Brian Heydn
did all the artwork and layout. And the other writers
supplied their stories.
Pretty much all done really fast to hit a deadline.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
10-09-2002 12:58 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by audiori

supplied their stories.

Well there ya go! M8 Sucks! That bookset set is really cool. Sure you have heard this a million times, but I just love the Alarma Bookset! Big Grin

10-09-2002 13:09 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by brdhsnyrsoul

quote:

supplied their stories.

So - why do other groups let M8 do the mastering and such??? Seems odd. Are they getting ready to shut down though?

Oh - and the Alarma bookset is about the coolest thing I own (musically speaking of course).

10-09-2002 13:25 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
quote:

supplied their stories.

So - why do other groups let M8 do the mastering and such??? Seems odd. Are they getting ready to shut down though?

Oh - and the Alarma bookset is about the coolest thing I own (musically speaking of course).

beats me. Maybe they thought they had no choice?
Is m8 going under? It sure seems that way!

10-09-2002 13:27 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » M8 stuff - hmmmmm

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH