Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Shirley Goodness? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Shirley Goodness?
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Shirley Goodness? VeeDub 04-22-2002 00:26
 and misery jollyholiday 04-22-2002 09:27
 I hope you find it somewhere..... Woggy 04-22-2002 11:29
 For that matter..... carl 04-22-2002 11:30
 I\'m hurt..........I really am.................. Woggy 04-22-2002 12:03
 I'm convinced.... I really am.... NOT.... carl 04-22-2002 12:18
 half.com\'s another good\'n 04-22-2002 12:46
 Oh, you just like to use big words, Carl. Woggy 04-22-2002 13:08
 RE: Shirley Goodness? Dr Rich 04-22-2002 16:47
 thenk you, thenk you veddy much............. Woggy 04-25-2002 14:49
 RE: Shirley Goodness? Dr Rich 04-25-2002 15:19

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
VeeDub
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 04-22-2002

Shirley Goodness? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Anyone know where to find the "Shirley Goodness & Misery" compilation CHEAP?? OK, maybe not cheap, but for less than the price of a small car?
04-22-2002 00:26 VeeDub is offline Send an Email to VeeDub Search for Posts by VeeDub Add VeeDub to your Buddy List
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

and misery Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Check ebay. I see it there on occasion.
04-22-2002 09:27 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

I hope you find it somewhere..... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

........just don't call me Shirley.

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

04-22-2002 11:29 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

For that matter..... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Don't call her Goodness either. Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
04-22-2002 11:30 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

I\'m hurt..........I really am.................. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And after all I've done for you, Carl.

**sigh**

04-22-2002 12:03 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

I'm convinced.... I really am.... NOT.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And what's with the Egyptian iconography, anyway? Don't you know what kind of forum this is???

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
04-22-2002 12:18 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

half.com\'s another good\'n Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it's affiliated with ebay

http://half.ebay.com/search/search.jsp?product=all&keyword=Shirley+Goodness
+%26+Misery&x=14&y=15

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
04-22-2002 12:46 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Oh, you just like to use big words, Carl. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by carl
And what's with the Egyptian iconography, anyway? Don't you know what kind of forum this is???

This is a forum for people like me to do whatever the hell I wanna do.......or didn't you KNOW that!

And, because I am loved and appreciated by all present, I almost made it to SAINTHOOD. If I could've kept my nadaed cussing outta the f%&king place, I'd have had it.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. That PI$$ES me off!!

php:
1:
[COLOR=orangered]i love you guyz.  really i do................[/COLOR] .

04-22-2002 13:08 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy

nada it woggy ya stole my line Wink

04-22-2002 16:47 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

thenk you, thenk you veddy much............. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:

Yer jess not quik enuff fer me, doc.

so, are you still smoke-free????

04-25-2002 14:49 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:

Yer jess not quik enuff fer me, doc.

so, are you still smoke-free????

uh... not really no... had two last night and one this afternoon. It's just no fun to be thinking about smokes all the time Frown
I'm still a "work in progress"

04-25-2002 15:19 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Shirley Goodness?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH