Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » A kick to the, um, you know... Krotch area » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A kick to the, um, you know... Krotch area
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

A kick to the, um, you know... Krotch area Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I happen to post on another board where people are largely non-Christian and are unfamiliar with Daniel Amos. Someone on the board said, "Where's our jet packs!?" So I decided to make a witty retort by saying, It's the Eighties, Where's our Rocket Packs? and linking to the vox humana album info page. I wasn't expecting any response, but I did get one:

"I bought that album about a decade ago for a quarter from a remainder bin. I can't really say that I was surprised it was there after listening to it."

Confused

Mad

How could you not recognize the talent of DA by having a listen to this album? Just try singing the chorus to "Home Permanent" on the same octave Terry does! It's anything but easy... I would know. Big Grin

10-07-2002 01:21 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Probably some C*rm*n fan who said that...

Mad
10-07-2002 08:56 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Oh yeah.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

....I'm sure Carman's got just SCADS of non-Christian fans.... Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
10-07-2002 09:28 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by carl

Why not? According to this site, C*rm*n is very evil:

www.av1611.org
10-07-2002 10:19 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Bowling Pin Bowling Pin is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 05-28-2002

I've seen that one before Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

But you figure, any website that condemns P.O.D., the Tuxedo Clad Megastar, DA AND Michael W. Smith has at least got to be pretty open-minded about what they listen to.

10-07-2002 10:30 Bowling Pin is offline Send an Email to Bowling Pin Search for Posts by Bowling Pin Add Bowling Pin to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Bowling Pin
But you figure, any website that condemns P.O.D., the Tuxedo Clad Megastar, DA AND Michael W. Smith has at least got to be pretty open-minded about what they listen to.

Big Grin
10-07-2002 11:20 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:

who else would like the Tuxedo Clad Megastar but a bunch of Devil-Worshipers!

10-07-2002 20:49 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:

who else would like the Tuxedo Clad Megastar but a bunch of Devil-Worshipers!

good point. Pleased

10-07-2002 20:51 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

Thread Starter Thread Started by arcticsunburn

quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
Probably some C*rm*n fan who said that...

Mad

Big Grin

10-07-2002 23:19 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » A kick to the, um, you know... Krotch area

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH