Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Weird TST Covers » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Weird TST Covers
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
web
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

covers Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I know the perfect song for Terry to cover. It would be a perfect Eddies song. Maybe a "hidden track" one Sacred Cows 2, with a few words changed like changing the name of the mag to CCM.

on the cover of the ccm
10-09-2002 11:11 web is offline Send an Email to web Search for Posts by web Add web to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
I think it's his spiritual gift...

Dennis would make a good senior pastor. Big Grin

hey now! No need to get mean!

10-09-2002 13:10 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
i still don't know how to quote correctly; i am such a technomoron, but referring back to T BONE, he is presently rerecording parts of Proof Through the Night and plans to rerelease it on CD. His version of Diamonds does not match C Channing's, but it is classy.

Is that what "Diamonds" is from? I have that record, but do not recall it. What I do know of the record (I have not played it very often) is not that great! It sounds like he did not care for it either, so he is re-doing a lot of it, and even dropping some tracks altogether!

10-09-2002 13:12 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

I thought it was on Trap Door ....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
10-09-2002 13:31 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by carl
I thought it was on Trap Door ....

Is that out of print?
(sure it is! Frown )

10-09-2002 13:32 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Yup, Diamonds was on Trap Door. I love his line where he laments that a fan confused him with Eric Idol.

10-09-2002 15:40 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Andrew

quote:
Originally posted by web
I know the perfect song for Terry to cover. It would be a perfect Eddies song. Maybe a "hidden track" one Sacred Cows 2, with a few words changed like changing the name of the mag to CCM.

on the cover of the ccm

changing song lyrics - a man after my own heart - well ya can't have it it's mine I's tells ya

10-09-2002 15:50 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Andrew

I wanna hear the eddies do a Sacred Cows 2 of DA stuff!!!

Smile Smile
10-09-2002 15:50 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
I wanna hear the eddies do a Sacred Cows 2 of DA stuff!!!

Smile Smile

kinda sounds like swirling mellow

10-09-2002 15:52 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Jevon the Tall
Yup, Diamonds was on Trap Door. I love his line where he laments that a fan confused him with Eric Idol.

I have only heard the song once on WXRT on Chicago back in 1993 or 1994 when I used to live there.
At least I know which one to keep an out for now! Big Grin

10-09-2002 16:02 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

it'd be fun to hear the Dogs do Big Rock swiss vanilla booboo Mountain

10-09-2002 16:49 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
it'd be fun to hear the Dogs do Big Rock swiss vanilla booboo Mountain

I love that song!
That would be great! Big Grin

10-09-2002 16:50 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

cuz Terry is the pater familias

10-09-2002 16:51 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
cuz Terry is the pater familias

wha????

10-09-2002 16:52 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

never mind.
I just got it. Pleased

10-09-2002 16:55 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

you were makin' me wonder....

10-09-2002 16:58 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
you were makin' me wonder....

I never claimed to be very smart! Red Face

10-09-2002 16:59 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

I had T-Bones stuff back in the 80s but were lost or worn out along the way. I really liked Criminal under my Hat.

Cover tunes to recommend though...
David & David's Welcome to the Boomtown
Boomtown Rats: I Don't Like Monday's
Kiss: I Was Made For Loving You
10-10-2002 12:04 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

speaking of Boomtown Rats,

it would be cool to hear Roe sing "This is the World Calling" from Bob Geldof's album "deep in the heart of nowhere"

That's just a plain good album. I'm listening to it right now.... Big Grin annie lennox and alison moyet on bgvs. Doesn't get much better than that...

10-10-2002 12:24 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler Durden
I had T-Bones stuff back in the 80s but were lost or worn out along the way. I really liked Criminal under my Hat.

That one and the self-titled on "Dot Records" are the best ones.
Criminal is my favoriteBig Grin

10-10-2002 16:21 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Weird TST Covers

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH