Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Horrendous Disc Part II CD » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Horrendous Disc Part II CD
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Horrendous Disc Part II CD Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just got a note from Larry Norman, the Mark Heard CD
and Daniel Amos - Horrendous Disc part II will be
available soon.

He said those DA fans that are interested, please
email him at:

larrynormanemail@yahoo.com

He will be announcing them to his list soon, and said he
wanted to give DA's fans first crack at HDIICD.

Don't know what the track list is.. or really anything
about the CD.

We had tried to work out Terry writing something for the
book like Randy did for the Welcome To Paradise CD, but
since he's beenon tour I doubt it happened.

the townsends

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
10-17-2002 11:30 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

my e-mail to Mr. Norman is away. Can't wait for this - I'm hoping there won't be a bunch of LN covers on it.

10-17-2002 12:00 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
I'm hoping there won't be a bunch of LN covers on it.

You can't run, you can't hide.... Wink

10-17-2002 12:01 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

I am not possitive as to what is on it,
but I figure the Europian HD songs, and possibly some
of the secular demos from that time period which are all
really good. (Similar to the songs on Shirley Goodness
and Misery.) Would be my guesses.

Or it maybe some other tracks or demos that Larry's had
for years... who knows?

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
10-17-2002 12:12 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

kind of like a DA grab bag....

I'm up for that! Big Grin

10-17-2002 12:18 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

I am going to wait on this one Red Face

10-17-2002 13:36 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

need a lil more info Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I recall on my
"Historical Archive" Edition
that LN mentioned a Part II
-hope it fits my personal tastebuds
JiMIny
10-17-2002 13:56 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

I e-mailed him. This would be so cool!! I have an illegal CDR of HD, the offical release of HD, and if this comes out I'll have a third version of it!!

-- aotp
10-17-2002 13:59 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Dr. Sticky Dr. Sticky is a male
Mind Peach

quote:
[I]I have an illegal CDR of HD, the offical release of HD, and if this comes out I'll have a third version of it!!

yep, i've got it on record, a cd copy of the record, the official release, and soon the new release.

i'm really excited about this! Woo Hoo!
10-17-2002 14:31 Dr. Sticky is offline Send an Email to Dr. Sticky Homepage of Dr. Sticky Search for Posts by Dr. Sticky Add Dr. Sticky to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

well I have the record, a cd-r and a legit CD.
so do I need HD part 2?
really?

I doubt it. Red Face

10-17-2002 16:26 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
so do I need HD part 2?
really?

I doubt it. Red Face

I only need the bonus tracks, and not even those if it's old Larry doing DA covers... Wink

10-17-2002 16:28 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
so do I need HD part 2?
really?

I doubt it. Red Face

I only need the bonus tracks, and not even those if it's old Larry doing DA covers... Wink

yes! please make it Larry! please make it Larry! Smile
Maybe Larry can redo "Songs of the Heart" too!

10-17-2002 16:32 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

Kind of depends on what Larry puts on it,
I don't think its an exact copy of the original
HD CD... so it has to have other stuff on it.
I think if the bonus tracks are from the secular demos
its worth it.

I have Horrendous Disc on Record, Tape, 8 track,
CD, Test pressing, Swirled Blue/White EP, Radio Show,
UK Record, and now will have part II.... Shocked

10-17-2002 16:32 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
Kind of depends on what Larry puts on it,
I don't think its an exact copy of the original
HD CD... so it has to have other stuff on it.
I think if the bonus tracks are from the secular demos
its worth it.

I have Horrendous Disc on Record, Tape, 8 track,
CD, Test pressing, Swirled Blue/White EP, Radio Show,
and now will have part II.... Shocked

wow 8-track & test pressing? No reel-to-reel? Wink
If it is not an exact copy of HD with the seculer demos it will be very cool & I will buy it in a heartbeat! Big Grin

10-17-2002 16:35 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
so do I need HD part 2?
really?

I doubt it. Red Face

Turn this off??? Big Grin

10-17-2002 16:36 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

quote:

Are you talking about Larry the Cumcumber from Vegetales?

'cause that would make for one strange album...

10-17-2002 16:49 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
quote:

Are you talking about Larry the Cumcumber from Vegetales?

'cause that would make for one strange album...

Larry Norman silly! Big Grin

10-17-2002 16:51 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

that would be cool

10-17-2002 16:51 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
that would be cool

heh heh heh Big Grin

10-17-2002 16:52 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

We are the posters who talk about anything
We just laze around and post away
If you ask us to do anything
We just say... We post everything!

Well I've never been a catholic and I've never drunk the gin and I've never been to church with a great big rubber ball and I've never dated Pheobe and don't look good in a goatee and I've been to Boston in the fall

Cause We're the posters who talk about anything
We just laze around and post away
If you ask us to do anything
We just say... We post everything!
10-17-2002 17:20 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Horrendous Disc Part II CD

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH