Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Woggy rocks » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Woggy rocks
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Woggy rocks Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey! From what I can hear of the clip, your voice sounds GREAT Wogster! Go girl friend! Go girl friend!
10-18-2002 12:44 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Too bad she took the long weekend . . . she won't know how we feel until Monday. For what it's worth, I agree with you, Theo. Rock on Woggy!

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
10-18-2002 14:14 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I like it too.

10-18-2002 14:23 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

hmmmmmmmmmmmm Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

interesting-
I already wrote my
comments on the tune.
for a lata date...............
(I know she appreciates it-shes nearly a lone star
in our lil world here)
JiMINy
10-18-2002 14:35 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

and.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

for a pottymouth...
it turned out alright!
jc
10-18-2002 14:36 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Big Grin

10-18-2002 19:17 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
Hey! From what I can hear of the clip, your voice sounds GREAT Wogster! Go girl friend! Go girl friend!

Yes, it does sound good.

10-18-2002 20:39 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Kris Kringle
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 10-03-2002

Woggy? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Agreed!
She's been a very good girl this year!

10-21-2002 10:18 Kris Kringle is offline Send an Email to Kris Kringle Search for Posts by Kris Kringle Add Kris Kringle to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Wait a second.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Woggy may have been a lot of things deserving of Yuletide cheer, but "good" ain't one of them....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
10-21-2002 10:20 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

wow, thanks guyz Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I could just cry........

you like me
you REALLY LIKE ME.

Even if I am a swear-bag (remember that one, Beenie??)

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

10-21-2002 11:59 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Hey, Mr. Kringle Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kris Kringle
Agreed!
She's been a very good girl this year!

If God doesn't have time to get me that new car, you will, won't you????

10-21-2002 12:00 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Carlie, sweetie......... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by carl
Woggy may have been a lot of things deserving of Yuletide cheer, but "good" ain't one of them....

I been good.

REAAAAAALLLLLLL good.

So nadaed good it's making me sick.

Smile Smile

10-21-2002 12:01 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Kris Kringle
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 10-03-2002

Woggy, dear... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Didn't we go through this last year, my dear? Once again, I'll see what I can do, but be patient. Some of my department store helpers are reporting that you're taking up a great deal of lap time--to the frustration of youngsters everywhere. Be assured, I know your requests. Now give my helpers a break. K? Big Grin
Much love, Woggy!
Kris

10-21-2002 14:29 Kris Kringle is offline Send an Email to Kris Kringle Search for Posts by Kris Kringle Add Kris Kringle to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Of course.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

....others say they like it just fine....

Wait a minute now.... THAT's why Kris keeps responding here... so that line'll read "Woggy Rocks (Kris Kringle)".... Shocked Shocked Shocked

"Some of my department store helpers are reporting that you're taking up a great deal of lap time..."

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
10-21-2002 14:33 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
jc
Luteous Llama

boys! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

behave
and wog....
its swearBOX - not swearbag-Lordy youz gettin old.
JinIny
10-21-2002 15:30 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Well, Kris........... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kris Kringle
Didn't we go through this last year, my dear? Once again, I'll see what I can do, but be patient. Some of my department store helpers are reporting that you're taking up a great deal of lap time--to the frustration of youngsters everywhere. Be assured, I know your requests. Now give my helpers a break. K? Big Grin
Much love, Woggy!
Kris

Yeah, but LAST year you didn't follow through - or, was that me?

I'm trying to ONLY use my share of lap-time, Mr. Kringle, but DANG IT, I have so much to say!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, that's it...............oh, I'm not supposed to think of them as my support group? I'll try to behave, Kris, I really will.

Cuz I gotta have that NEW CAR!

hugs and kisses,

Your #1 Fan

10-21-2002 16:09 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Huh???????????????????? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by carl
....others say they like it just fine....

Wait a minute now.... THAT's why Kris keeps responding here... so that line'll read "Woggy Rocks (Kris Kringle)".... Shocked Shocked Shocked

whatever do you mean, Carlie?

Me and Kris are purely platonic. Really. What would Mrs. Kringle say?

10-21-2002 16:11 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

oh....... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jc

and wog....
its swearBOX - not swearbag-Lordy youz gettin old.
JinIny

yeah, you're right.

Douche -bag
Swear -box

he he he

10-21-2002 16:12 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Shocked

10-21-2002 19:09 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

56k dial ups beware! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
10-22-2002 15:17 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Woggy rocks

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH