Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » CARLmb IT! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page CARLmb IT!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Carl™
unregistered
CARLmb IT! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

CarlCarlCarlCarlCarlCarlCarlCarlCarlCarlCarlCarl
10-26-2002 01:14
Carlctic
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 10-26-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

WOOHOO!
10-26-2002 01:22 Carlctic is offline Send an Email to Carlctic Search for Posts by Carlctic Add Carlctic to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

stop staring into that pool, narcissus.
10-26-2002 01:23 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Carlctic
Dark Steamy Cabbage

WOOHOO!
10-26-2002 01:24 Carlctic is offline Send an Email to Carlctic Search for Posts by Carlctic Add Carlctic to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

Goldmund? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is that you Obadiah?

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
10-27-2002 00:14 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Carlctic
Dark Steamy Cabbage

? Confused
10-27-2002 00:37 Carlctic is offline Send an Email to Carlctic Search for Posts by Carlctic Add Carlctic to your Buddy List
LKarl-9
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 10-25-2002
Location: Some folks call it a slingblade, I call it a kaiserblade....Carl Childers

To serve Him on my on, I want to be a Carl. Be a Carl, kiss conviction goodnight, Carlness is next to Godliness, right?
LKarl-9
10-27-2002 00:41 LKarl-9 is offline Send an Email to LKarl-9 Search for Posts by LKarl-9 Add LKarl-9 to your Buddy List
Carlctic
Dark Steamy Cabbage

quote:
Originally posted by LKarl-9
To serve Him on my on, I want to be a Carl. Be a Carl, kiss conviction goodnight, Carlness is next to Godliness, right?
LKarl-9

Something like that! Big Grin
10-27-2002 00:49 Carlctic is offline Send an Email to Carlctic Search for Posts by Carlctic Add Carlctic to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Big Grin
10-27-2002 01:22 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Re: The original title.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

....o, more than you know.... Smile

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
10-28-2002 07:40 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Shocked

It's another Carlinvasion!

01-16-2003 20:10 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

anyone named carl sucks! Tongue

01-16-2003 20:11 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

sucks!

01-16-2003 20:16 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.

Evil Evil Evil
01-16-2003 23:22 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.

You're just jealous 'cause you can't think of a good way to incorporate "carl" into your name!

01-16-2003 23:45 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Big Grin
01-16-2003 23:49 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
mannequin wright
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 12-10-2002

carline = biddy
01-17-2003 01:18 mannequin wright is offline Send an Email to mannequin wright Search for Posts by mannequin wright Add mannequin wright to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

[/QUOTE]
You're just jealous 'cause you can't think of a good way to incorporate "carl" into your name!
[/QUOTE]

hmm . . . Scrimcarl Nick . . . no, no, no, that just sounds dirty

Howzabout Carlshaw Nick . . . No, that sounds like a withered old man in a nursing home that us wrapped in a sweater that's entirely TOO big

What about Scrimshaw Carl? No, it just doesn't roll off the tongue.

I suppose I'll keep my original moniker Smile )

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
01-17-2003 05:23 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

DAmb.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

THIS is what I get for going to sleep! Shocked

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
01-17-2003 07:15 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

"Yeah, yeah, but on what GROUNDS, K-9? Or has my messiah complex gotten the better of me & y'r really talking about that OTHER Carl?" - carl

He must be talking about someone other than the two of us. We are far from it. At least I know I am. Maybe that's the name He uses when He's on vacation so no one knows who He is?

When Carl takes a vacation...the world stops
01-17-2003 08:20 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » CARLmb IT!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH