Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Derri's e.p. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Derri's e.p.
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Derri's e.p. kevinf 10-29-2002 17:09
 RE: Derri's e.p. B Diddy 10-29-2002 17:34
 RE: Derri's e.p. dorfsmith 10-29-2002 21:49
 RE: Derri's e.p. Andrew 10-29-2002 22:00
 RE: Derri's e.p. baxter 10-30-2002 00:08
 RE: Derri's e.p. kevinf 10-30-2002 09:11
 RE: Derri's e.p. baxter 10-30-2002 11:18
 RE: Derri's e.p. Dr Rich 10-31-2002 16:25
 RE: Derri's e.p. Author of the Post 11-05-2002 08:47
 RE: Derri's e.p. EdHead 11-12-2002 19:27
 RE: Derri's e.p. Mark 11-12-2002 21:06
 RE: Derri's e.p. baxter 11-12-2002 22:17
 RE: Derri's e.p. Mark 11-13-2002 20:19
 RE: Derri's e.p. brdhsnyrsoul 11-14-2002 11:04
 RE: Derri's e.p. Mark 11-14-2002 19:26
 RE: Derri's e.p. EdHead 11-14-2002 21:02
 RE: Derri's e.p. Mark 11-15-2002 12:39
 RE: Derri's e.p. EdHead 11-15-2002 12:42
 RE: Derri's e.p. Mark 11-15-2002 12:43
 RE: Derri's e.p. EdHead 11-15-2002 12:44
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
kevinf
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 04-30-2002

Derri's e.p. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just wanted to encourage everybody, if you haven't already, to pick up Derri Daugherty's new e.p. from Lo-Fidelity.com. Jeff is doing a good thing by giving us access to music from artists we love to hear, and by supporting his label, you're supporting his efforts. Please spread the word. I've posted this everywhere I think interested people would read it, but it keeps disappearing from the Choir board for some reason.
10-29-2002 17:09 kevinf is offline Send an Email to kevinf Search for Posts by kevinf Add kevinf to your Buddy List
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

AGREED!

buy all of lofi's stuff!

B Diddy
10-29-2002 17:34 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

OK.

10-29-2002 21:49 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

quote:
Originally posted by B Diddy
AGREED!

buy all of lofi's stuff!

B Diddy

What?!

Again!?

10-29-2002 22:00 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

OK, once the kids have more clothes and there is a huge block of cheese in the fridge.
10-30-2002 00:08 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
kevinf
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 04-30-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by kevinf

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
OK, once the kids have more clothes and there is a huge block of cheese in the fridge.

No! All of Lo-Fidelity's merchandise features a 100% weather-resistant polyester shell and 100% cotton lining. It's also edible, providing more nutritional value than the average cow.

Don't mean to sound like I'm trying to advertise ... well, technically I guess that's exactly what I'm doing. Anyway, I'm just saying we don't want this to go away: support, support, support! Spread the word!
10-30-2002 09:11 kevinf is offline Send an Email to kevinf Search for Posts by kevinf Add kevinf to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

OK, you've sold me.

it doesn't take much to scramble my priorities.

Lord, help me.
10-30-2002 11:18 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Big Grin LOL! Big Grin

10-31-2002 16:25 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

I got Derri's EP when I saw the Dogs in the Chicago-land area. Song #3, "Logical Conclusion" is an awesome song and really sums up what I've been feeling the past few weeks!! Pleased Do pick up this album!!

-- aotp
11-05-2002 08:47 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Hopefully Derry will play afew of his songs at the Eugene show...Smile

11-12-2002 19:27 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I'm sure he will.

11-12-2002 21:06 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

let's hope.
11-12-2002 22:17 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Buy it

11-13-2002 20:19 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

I have all the lofi releases. They're batting 1000 so far.

11-14-2002 11:04 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Me too

11-14-2002 19:26 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Not uh!

11-14-2002 21:02 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Mark Mark is a male

Yes me

11-15-2002 12:39 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Sorry, I feel like I'm following you again...

I really don't mean any ill will...

Wanna cookie?

11-15-2002 12:42 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Mark Mark is a male

Chocolate chip?

11-15-2002 12:43 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Whatever you want man!

I'll go to 7-11 and get ya a monster cookie if ya want?

11-15-2002 12:44 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Derri's e.p.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH