Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I say the DAmb cd should be free! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I say the DAmb cd should be free!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jim Muglia
unregistered
I say the DAmb cd should be free! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Now look here:

It was BD's initiative to get the whole project going; he made us all do it through bullying, badgering, and first degree harassment. He supposedly did it as a present for us, just to be nice, and now he wants us to shell out the big bucks for it. Geez, does the guy after he gives his kid a birthday present say "Here's the receipt, now cough up the dough."

If he wants the DAmb CD for everybody so bad, then let him pay for all the copies himself and send them to us with free postatge and handling.

I have a four-letter word for BD:

JOKE

Have a nice day and thanks for all your hard work; I'll be happy to shell out the cost of my cd when the time comes(within reason of course). Smile
Jim

10-31-2002 00:33
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You're a crazy guy, Jim.
10-31-2002 09:05 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Jim Muglia

Have a nice day and thanks for all your hard work; I'll be happy to shell out the cost of my cd when the time comes(within reason of course). Smile
Jim

You can send me your portion now if you like...

Just send your $300 dollars with your redo tape. Wink
10-31-2002 09:48 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

How do I order this?

Is there a link somewhere?

El
10-31-2002 09:53 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Sure - send me a hundred bucks and I'll make sure BD sends one to you...... Big Grin

find out all the DAmb Info. here

10-31-2002 10:50 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

For that price we should get a free Prayer Chamois dipped in BTG!

10-31-2002 12:31 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

I was all set to be Mountain Dewed off!

Maybe you do fit in around here Jim! Big Grin

10-31-2002 12:38 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

HEY ME 2 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

JM-
you came off so well as your
arrogant,
obnoxious,
self serving.
brother that knows how to generate
a VERY good...ta da
SYAM(see you at munchinland................)
JimINy
ARROGANT
10-31-2002 14:18 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
eariii
unregistered
Eleanor, it's raining now... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor
How do I order this?

Is there a link somewhere?

El
10-31-2002 19:45
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by EdHead
For that price we should get a free Prayer Chamois dipped in BTG!

Yeah! Big Grin

11-08-2002 16:58 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

I am almost afraid to ask.

What is BTG?

11-08-2002 16:59 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
BubbaCarl
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 10-31-2002

quote:
Originally posted by dennis

What is BTG?

ask your Uncle, he makes lots of it... Wink
11-08-2002 17:01 BubbaCarl is offline Send an Email to BubbaCarl Search for Posts by BubbaCarl Add BubbaCarl to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by BubbaCarl
quote:

What is BTG?

ask your Uncle, he makes lots of it... Wink

now I am really afraid!

11-08-2002 17:02 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:

What is BTG?

what is the longest thread here??? Pleased

11-08-2002 17:03 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Hey BD,
The DAMB CD site is looking really good. Thanks so much for your hard work.
LK-9

11-09-2002 14:47 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Jim Muglia
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by B Diddy
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Muglia

Jim

You can send me your portion now if you like...

Just send your $300 dollars with your redo tape. Wink

Speaking of which, is it too late to send in a redo? I have a much better recorder now, and I've practiced the song alot better. Any hope if I get it to you by the end of the week or so? Tried to email you this question; but apparently your emails got nuked when I was freeing up space for my hotmail account; so I didn't have your addres handy.
jamesmuglia@hotmail.com
Jim
11-09-2002 22:13
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Yes, BD, you are doing a great job on your site. It's looking really nice.

11-10-2002 09:05 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
Hey BD,
The DAMB CD site is looking really good. Thanks so much for your hard work.
LK-9

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Yes, BD, you are doing a great job on your site. It's looking really nice.

Thanks guys, it's got a ways to go before I get all the song info and clips all on there, but it's been fun gathering all the information and setting up the pages.

I went out and had a test print of the artwork yesterday to make sure it was going to look like I thought it would... and I must say that it's comming together nicely as well.

now if I can only come up with a track list...Roll Eyes

BD
11-10-2002 09:33 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

You must be spending a lot of time on this project, but it sure will be nice. Hopefully you'll need to make more than 75 though.

11-10-2002 09:42 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

What is BTG?

Confused

09-09-2004 17:41 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I say the DAmb cd should be free!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH