Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Red to Read » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Red to Read
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Red to Read Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How come my undread boxes are not red anymore on the General Discussion Board. Anyone else having this trouble?
LK-9

04-25-2002 23:58 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

once in a while that happens to me, usually when I'm on at work and then get back on at home. I lose some of the red and have to figure out which ones I haven't read yet. It is a pain.
BD

04-26-2002 09:03 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Lost Canine
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
once in a while that happens to me, usually when I'm on at work and then get back on at home. I lose some of the red and have to figure out which ones I haven't read yet. It is a pain.
BD

BD,
Thanks, I was at home when I was checking them. Usually they show up red when unread (from both places). It's working here at my office today. Thanks.
LK-9

04-26-2002 10:25 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
How come my undread boxes are not red anymore on the General Discussion Board. Anyone else having this trouble?
LK-9

I never pay attention to that stuff Smile

04-26-2002 17:00 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Red to Read

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH