Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Red to Read » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Red to Read
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Red to Read Lost Canine 04-25-2002 23:58
 RE: Red to Read BigDork 04-26-2002 09:03
 RE: Red to Read Lost Canine 04-26-2002 10:25
 RE: Red to Read Dr Rich 04-26-2002 17:00

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Red to Read Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How come my undread boxes are not red anymore on the General Discussion Board. Anyone else having this trouble?
LK-9

04-25-2002 23:58 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

once in a while that happens to me, usually when I'm on at work and then get back on at home. I lose some of the red and have to figure out which ones I haven't read yet. It is a pain.
BD

04-26-2002 09:03 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Lost Canine
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
once in a while that happens to me, usually when I'm on at work and then get back on at home. I lose some of the red and have to figure out which ones I haven't read yet. It is a pain.
BD

BD,
Thanks, I was at home when I was checking them. Usually they show up red when unread (from both places). It's working here at my office today. Thanks.
LK-9

04-26-2002 10:25 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
How come my undread boxes are not red anymore on the General Discussion Board. Anyone else having this trouble?
LK-9

I never pay attention to that stuff Smile

04-26-2002 17:00 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Red to Read

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH