Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Preachers » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Preachers
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Preachers Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have spent the morning listening to Preachers From Outer Space while I work. It has actually been a "spiritual" moment. What a great concert this was and what an awesome piece of DA history this disc is.
LK-9

11-22-2002 11:56 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My wife and I watched the S&F DVD last night. She was mad at me when I first put it in, but she laughed her ___ off through the whole thing. She actually watched most of it twice. It was quite an evening. Thanks Nick Delechi for an amusing time.

11-22-2002 12:04 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i'm jealous, bird.

my wife and kids howl when i pull S&P out of the video cabinet.
11-22-2002 13:16 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ceremonial Kernel

She thought she was going to hate it, but couldn't help but laugh at the buff Camarillo sequence, and once she started laughing, she never stopped. It was quite a pleasant suprise.

11-22-2002 16:31 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

yah... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have to send my three-year-old to play in his room or wait 'till he's gone to sleep.

My wife (who never did a drug in her life) says it looks like a bad acid trip.

My 15 year old, Jordan--he laughs at some and looks at me like his Papa has lost his mind at other points.

And he's right, of course. I've lost it and can't find it anywhere. Big Grin
11-22-2002 16:32 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Ceremonial Kernel

Does she say the same thing about those white legs?

11-22-2002 16:35 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

listen, smart--- Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Those white legs reflect glory!! They--they're a gift! They are! They are! They are! Big Grin
11-22-2002 18:27 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Theo,

you are the one who is building any vestige of respect for all things DA in my family. Normally, when i bring home a new CD or an article about Terry, my daughter runs screaming upstairs to her room. Brenneth just shakes his head with a barely detectable air of disgust and walks to his ham radio. My dear, dear wife does her best to feign interest...
But, they are all engrossed in your book. We have been reading it together for the past two nights and should finish it tonight. The beauty of that book is causing even my daughter is reconsider this DA thing. We have laughed and cried alot, but i'll write you more when we finish.
Thanks for sharing your beautiful son.
11-22-2002 18:52 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Theo,

I just finally ordered your book and CD's. I can't wait to get them. Sorry I waited so long.

11-22-2002 19:37 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Back to preachers, I like it. Stunt needs to put out more of those great low quality recordings!!!

11-22-2002 19:40 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Agreed

11-22-2002 19:40 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Evil

11-22-2002 19:43 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Mark Mark is a male

Well they can clean up the tapes before making the CD and releasing it.

Big Grin

11-22-2002 19:44 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Mark...I sensed abit of sarcasm in dorf' statement...

Don't dis' the Stunt donkey!

Evil

11-22-2002 19:44 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Mark Mark is a male

I see what you mean.

11-22-2002 19:50 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

No sarcasm my friends. I really love them. I'm one of the guys who would by a tape of terry singing in the shower.

11-22-2002 19:51 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Big Grin

11-22-2002 19:51 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Oh.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
No sarcasm my friends. I really love them. I'm one of the guys who would by a tape of terry singing in the shower.

You mean Imaginarium . I love that thing!

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
11-22-2002 19:53 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Lost Canine

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith

Uh, would that come with photos?

11-22-2002 19:53 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Ask the stunt donkey.

11-22-2002 19:54 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Preachers

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH