Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » 200 bucks... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 200 bucks...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

200 bucks... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Radrockers had a copy of DA's very first album on CD selling for $200. It's no longer there, so I guess it must have sold. Who would pay that much for that CD? (besides the Wacky Fan, that is). Although I've never heard the album, I'm not from Texas, and I do mind the country stuff.

04-28-2002 21:15 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

WHAT! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
Radrockers had a copy of DA's very first album on CD selling for $200. It's no longer there, so I guess it must have sold. Who would pay that much for that CD? (besides the Wacky Fan, that is). Although I've never heard the album, I'm not from Texas, and I do mind the country stuff.

$200! = $NZ454

Holy Schmoly that person's got dollars to spare.

I could pickup Miracle Faith if I wanted to for $60 = $NZ135

I got the original on vinyl along with Shotgun and horrendous disk for 10 NZ cents = 4.4 US cents at a Sally Army second hand store
04-28-2002 21:21 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee

$200? It ain't worth it.

04-29-2002 17:19 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » 200 bucks...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH