Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Daniel Amos & Terry Taylor rarities on eBay » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Daniel Amos & Terry Taylor rarities on eBay
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
highfiguy
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 05-18-2002

Daniel Amos & Terry Taylor rarities on eBay Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I currently have Live Bootleg 81 and Miracle Faith Telethon listed on eBay. They are both cassettes, which I realize no one really wants. They are both in perfect condition and might hold you over until you can find (or afford) a CD. The starting bids are only $2.99 each with no reserve. I have no need for them, so I'd like to see them get a good home.

S:US:8" target="_blank">EDWARD DANIEL TAYLOR Miracle Faith Telethon

S:US:8" target="_blank">DANIEL AMOS Live Bootleg '82
12-11-2002 12:52 highfiguy is offline Send an Email to highfiguy Search for Posts by highfiguy Add highfiguy to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by highfiguy
They are both cassettes, which I realize no one really wants.

Tapes are so last century man! Cool

12-11-2002 15:33 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
They are both cassettes, which I realize no one really wants.

Tapes are so last century man! Cool

Last century - man they are last Millennium! Cool
12-11-2002 16:29 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
cassettes

what ? Confused

12-11-2002 16:43 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

DaLe Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cassettes iz them thingys you put in yer gun!...

Tapes iz them thingys ys puts in yer 8-track in yer truck!

Cowboyz with Engines!

12-11-2002 16:48 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

MERRY CHRISTMAS

12-20-2002 09:03 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Theez r soon two bee awn DA.COM! Tongue

01-16-2003 19:41 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by EdHead
Cassettes iz them thingys you put in yer gun!...

Tapes iz them thingys ys puts in yer 8-track in yer truck!

I love it! Tongue

01-17-2003 15:58 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

we haven't heard from hifiguy in awhile have we? Big Grin

01-17-2003 16:55 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
we haven't heard from hifiguy in awhile have we? Big Grin

that's because he does not have anything on Ebay...

I think is O.K. to just drop in & let the DAmbed know something that may interest them is on Ebay.

I have ebayed a few times myself... Pleased

01-17-2003 17:00 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

I used to be a big-time ebayer. Now I buy a few things here and there, but haven't sold anything for awhile. Probably because I finally have a steady job. I do have a few things I need to get rid of though. Maybe I'll put on my selling hat again pretty soon.

01-17-2003 17:03 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

whatcha got? Big Grin

01-17-2003 17:04 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

one big cardboard box full of tunes. Some of it's good, and a lot of it is junk. I do have a signed copy of the pre-release single from Carol Huston - she starred with Andy Griffith in Matlock. Pretty silly.

01-17-2003 17:06 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Daniel Amos & Terry Taylor rarities on eBay

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH