Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » It's time... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page It's time...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Kris Kringle
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 10-03-2002

It's time... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi Kids!
Well, it's that time of year and some of you haven't written me your wish list yet.
What is it you desire most for Christ's Mass this year?

Last year I did my best! Woggy? I know I didn't come totally through for you, but I think you're doing fairly well. Yes?

Bless you all! Bring on the lists!!!

Kris

12-16-2002 01:20 Kris Kringle is offline Send an Email to Kris Kringle Search for Posts by Kris Kringle Add Kris Kringle to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Do we have to ask for spiritual things, or can we be greedy?
12-16-2002 01:21 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

All I want for Christmans is my two front teeth!

12-16-2002 10:26 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

all I want for Christmas is 22 CDs!!!!

12-16-2002 10:34 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
web
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

Peace on Earth, goodwill toward men...

...and a Winnebago.
12-16-2002 10:51 web is offline Send an Email to web Search for Posts by web Add web to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

I always like to pause and say a prayer for World Peace.

-to world peace

12-16-2002 10:53 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Kris Kringle
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 10-03-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Kris Kringle
Anything Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

As I said, ask for anything you desire. And no stealing lines from Groundhog Day!! Wink

12-16-2002 11:31 Kris Kringle is offline Send an Email to Kris Kringle Search for Posts by Kris Kringle Add Kris Kringle to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i want that cool Butler Robot from Sharper Image, so i can impress my friends at our Christmas party.

i'd also like two 16by20 photographs from that artist that Joey found for me.

i'd also like a $2oo. gift certificate to Olive Garden.

do i have to stop now?
12-16-2002 11:36 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

I want DFBB, Let's Spin, Outdoor Elvis, and Miracle Faith Telethon to all be reissued.
12-16-2002 11:47 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

I like blood sausage

12-16-2002 12:00 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Big Grin
12-16-2002 12:02 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

fer me Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've already got it all.

honest.

jiminy

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
12-16-2002 12:03 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

you couldn't possibly have a lifetime supply of blood sausage.
12-16-2002 12:07 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

I...I...I... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I wanna tour s'more! I wanna play Baxter's Town, Jiminy's town, Woggy's town, down town...
That way I can meet all yuse'guys face to face or see you again (as the case may be).

"And when I'm done we'll cover it in chocolate syrup and eat it!" Big Grin
12-16-2002 12:25 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Ceremonial Kernel

It reminds me of Rome - the way the light hits the buildings in the afternoon.....

12-16-2002 12:31 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Theo,

It was great meeting you. If it wouldn't have been so busy, and if I knew the university area better I would have loved to have gone for a coffee.

Next time I'll bring m' guitar and we can noodle and practice some weird tuning.

Best of the Christmas season my friend.

Love and prayers,

J.

12-16-2002 12:43 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

you meeters! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

are worse
than church greeters!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
12-16-2002 15:46 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Come to Paso Robles and we'll cover it in chocolate together, Theo.

There's Woggy tailing us and licking up every last drop...
12-16-2002 15:55 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
I want DFBB, Let's Spin, Outdoor Elvis, and Miracle Faith Telethon to all be reissued.

me too! Tongue

12-16-2002 16:32 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
you couldn't possibly have a lifetime supply of blood sausage.

I have a lifetime supply for me...

I have none! Tongue

12-16-2002 16:33 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » It's time...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH