Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Wouldn't Bruce Cockburn posts be considered "off topic" » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Wouldn't Bruce Cockburn posts be considered "off topic"
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Harry Fiasco
unregistered
Wouldn't Bruce Cockburn posts be considered "off topic" Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hmmm?
04-30-2002 16:05
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm sorry, you're going to have to move your post over to the Off-topic section....

Wink

04-30-2002 16:11 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yeah, at least 90% of this is off topic. but if all the posts were on the off topic side my computer would fall over. Big Grin

''fatten up boys''

np: mr. sharky

04-30-2002 16:44 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

I\'m laughing too much to respond- Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

-you guys're a scream!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
04-30-2002 16:52 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Harry Fiasco
hmmm?

who cares? really?

04-30-2002 17:47 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

quote:
hmmm?

I know. It's gotten to where I don't know which board I'm in. (Not that that's a bad thing- I love a little confusion). Maybe they should just make it all one big board. Or, to make it even, maybe we should post "on-topic" stuff on the "off-topic" board.
04-30-2002 18:29 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
quote:
hmmm?

I know. It's gotten to where I don't know which board I'm in. (Not that that's a bad thing- I love a little confusion). Maybe they should just make it all one big board. Or, to make it even, maybe we should post "on-topic" stuff on the "off-topic" board.

one big board... just like the old days Smile

05-01-2002 16:52 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
quote:
hmmm?

i get to wondering..... Red Face

05-26-2004 19:07 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

why?
05-26-2004 19:09 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Confused

05-26-2004 19:13 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

cockburn...I think that belongs on the x rated section Tongue

05-27-2004 09:02 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Attention Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
cockburn...I think that belongs on the x rated section Tongue

Shocked

05-28-2004 16:25 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

You look like you've seen a dragon, Joey, or was it some Japanese business man Mountain Dewing?
05-28-2004 23:24 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Wouldn't Bruce Cockburn posts be considered "off topic"

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH