Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » People conspicuously absent from the DAmbit.... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page People conspicuously absent from the DAmbit....
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's too late to contribute isn't it?

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
12-18-2002 18:05 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by audiori

It's too late to contribute isn't it?

yes, I get the discs back tomorrow and the artwork on monday (the printer was really backed up cuz of Christmas Frown ). I'll start getting packages ready this weekend and start shipping as soon as I can next week.

BD

But I hear talk of a DAmb It II...???

12-18-2002 18:23 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

pretty please.....I'll try to play faster on the next go around so y'all will like my tune too.

12-18-2002 18:32 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
pretty please.....I'll try to play faster on the next go around so y'all will like my tune too.

faster? why? I like your tune. Big Grin

BD

12-18-2002 18:38 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Maybe Wes will help me out with some groovy guitar licks next time. I'd still like to do It's the 80s.

12-18-2002 18:40 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

I would even think about doing a song if I had help from wes!

BD

o o
___

12-18-2002 18:45 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

well you're not too far from so. cal. Let's do a day of recording for the DAmb It II.

12-18-2002 21:30 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

do it next Summer when I go back to Cali' again.... Big Grin

12-18-2002 23:21 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

of course we may have to check with wes....

or I guess we could all just show up on his door step.

"We're here" Tongue
12-19-2002 00:10 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

DAmb it II !!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I still can't believe I didn't do a song from Motorcycle
(my favorite!)

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
12-19-2002 00:11 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
mannequin wright
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 12-10-2002

do angels and otters, TM.
12-19-2002 00:13 mannequin wright is offline Send an Email to mannequin wright Search for Posts by mannequin wright Add mannequin wright to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

DambitI isn't even out and we're talking about II!?

Big Grin

It has been a ton of fun, I hope it will be as much fun for all of you when you get the discs!

BD
12-19-2002 00:14 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
mannequin wright
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 12-10-2002

Big Grin
12-19-2002 00:18 mannequin wright is offline Send an Email to mannequin wright Search for Posts by mannequin wright Add mannequin wright to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

just the discussions have been fun. The music's gotta be outa this world. dyn o mite!

12-19-2002 00:42 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

everyones invited!!!!

come on down!

i'll fire up the bbq!!

"hey fellas, let's have a burger bash!"

-john (wes berlin)

12-19-2002 00:53 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

we should record DAmb It II in one weekend. Now that would be a true tribute to Terry and the boys.

12-19-2002 00:55 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by carl
Really, brdpoop.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:

faster? why? I like your tune. Big Grin

BD

Totally agree. Way cool. In my DAmbit top five. My only request for next time is that you take the effects off yr voice so I can enjoy it at full-strength.... Smile

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
12-19-2002 08:08 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

quote:
we should record DAmb It II in one weekend. Now that would be a true tribute to Terry and the boys.

On the first take?

12-19-2002 08:14 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Jim Muglia
unregistered

I think after hearing my "contribution" to the dambit cd, the people Carl listed below should have total confidence about putting their musical abilities, or lack thereof,
on any future disc

Joey T.
servantsteve
Gamgee
Author of the Post
Andrew
anne
Coffee Boy
dorfsmith
and heck, how's about them audioris
12-19-2002 08:15
Jim Muglia
unregistered

Wait! I have the solution!!!

They can do all the B-sides to all the singles that will be released from the project!!!

Joey T.
servantsteve
Gamgee
Author of the Post
Andrew
anne
Coffee Boy
dorfsmith
and heck, how's about them audioris
12-19-2002 08:20
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » People conspicuously absent from the DAmbit....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH