Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » What's in a name? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What's in a name?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

What's in a name? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just remembered something funny I heard on the radio many years ago around Christmas time.

My Dad and I were driving in Chicago and tuned in to a Christian radio station (WMBI). It was Saturday night and at that time of the week they played music that was a lot more progressive than usual. After listening a few minutes the DJ's put on the title cut from Alarma, and I'm thinking "holy cow, this has to be a first for Moody".

Then the best part. When the song was done, the guy says "Okay, that was a song by the group "Daniel Anus...". He stops himself and the girl with him says "Oh my...". There's a long uncomfortable pause, then they cut to commercial.

Every so often since then, my father teases me about that and repeats those words. (He's not exactly a fan anyway.)

Merry Christmas! LOL!

12-24-2002 12:29 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

LOL Big Grin

12-24-2002 12:31 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
skcusnamrac
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 06-11-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey tater, isn't it David Anus?

Skcus

12-24-2002 13:15 skcusnamrac is offline Send an Email to skcusnamrac Search for Posts by skcusnamrac Add skcusnamrac to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

great story John Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
12-24-2002 13:36 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » What's in a name?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH