Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » 2003 DA/Dogs tours? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 2003 DA/Dogs tours?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

2003 DA/Dogs tours? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Anyone know what the plans are for 2003?

The past 5 years I've gotten into a very bad habit of attending all the concerts and fests where the DA/Dogs/Terry & friends are performing. What's worse, my wife (who wanted nothing to do with DA for years) now loves to go to see the guys. Yep, it was the incredible unique concerts that turned her around, I think.

I'm looking forward to Bushnell again, and yes I'll even condescend to Lifest if the guys show up. Heck, I'd even go to a smelly hot manure-ridden cornfield to see 'em. (Oh wait...never mind.) I also thought I saw the possibility of a Dogs tour this Spring on the Wildwood site, but that's no longer there.

I'd also like to meet more of you. The cool thing about it is the sense of sweetness as we meet, as opposed to the sometimes rancorous discourse we have here. I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Rich and friend this Summer at Lifest. Dr. Rich, I still remember fondly the first time we introduced ourselves. Let me buy you a nice dinner if I see you again, God willing.

Lastly, need I say it? These are golden years for the fans. There was a time not too long ago where pickins were mighty slim and concerts were a rarity. I look back on the last two years in particular with a sense of awe.

My advice for the concert circuit:
- Take advantage
- Plan early
- Work it into your time and budget
- Make the commute (it's long for everyone)

Hope to see many of you somewhere in '03.

Peace

12-27-2002 09:22 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

LIFEST Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

JF-
that would be my goal for this year
its probably the only one within range for me- as bushsmell is TWO states away.and the boys are smart enough to
stay away form SonShine- the biggest MN concert. (can be fun, but after all, where would YOU rather play?)
They are already sending me 03 stuff.
my only prob is my wife HATES anything musical (strong-but you get the jist) and a 7 hour drive and 3 days away to see WHO? goes over like the proverbial Led Zep in my house.
but yer advice is well heeded-plan early-and meet under the striped tent!
jiminY Cricket

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
12-27-2002 09:36 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

pick ME! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I shall, with great compassion and Christian charity, stand in for your beloved wife, and attend Lifest with you, oh Brother Mine.

Smile isn't that nice of me?

So, when is it, and when do we start packing?

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

12-27-2002 13:03 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I heard somewhere that the Eddies were gettin' back together in '03! Big Grin

12-27-2002 14:57 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Don't raise our hopes only to crash them, EH...
12-27-2002 15:00 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Ahh...

I flushed ya out of the shadows! Tongue

12-27-2002 15:01 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

I want a new Eddies album!!! But first I want the Special Release CDs, then they new Lost Dogs CD, then the 2nd Avocado Club disc, then the new TST album, THEN I want a new Eddies CD (oh, yeah, and a new Daniel Amos album on top of that, but this one should be a 3 disc set with no song on the 2nd disk, just a lot of static to confuse everyone so we think someone messed up or something!)

-- aotp
12-27-2002 15:01 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Don't mind me...

I'm workin' in the rumor mill today.Tongue

12-27-2002 15:01 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
A Hot Wolly

Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

I'm working in my office today. And getting so much done.

-- aotp
12-27-2002 15:02 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by Author of the Post
I want a new Eddies album!!! But first I want the Special Release CDs, then they new Lost Dogs CD, then the 2nd Avocado Club disc, then the new TST album, THEN I want a new Eddies CD (oh, yeah, and a new Daniel Amos album on top of that, but this one should be a 3 disc set with no song on the 2nd disk, just a lot of static to confuse everyone so we think someone messed up or something!)

-- aotp

Now that'd be good! Tongue

I can't wait for the Nazarene Crying Towel

12-27-2002 15:03 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
A Hot Wolly

quote:
Originally posted by EdHead

I can't wait for the Nazarene Crying Towel

Me needuh. I gots me lots of cryin' ta do and I need that towel!!

-- aotp
12-27-2002 15:10 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Baby Crying Baby Crying

Wink Smile
12-27-2002 15:51 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
A Hot Wolly

BD,

You're still weird.

-- aotp

Smile
12-27-2002 15:58 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

thanks!!

BD Big Grin
12-27-2002 16:04 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

For the coming year I'd like new CD's, DVD's, and get to see them live.

12-27-2002 18:23 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Dog tours.

Courtesy of Esculent Eskimo!

Okay...I'm bored here...sorry!

01-03-2003 15:34 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

I think I should at least be recognized on the "Nazarene Crying Towel" tour since I am an ordained elder in that denomination. Shouldn't that count for something???
LK-9

01-03-2003 18:58 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Yes.

Yes it should! Smile

01-03-2003 19:18 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
I think I should at least be recognized on the "Nazarene Crying Towel" tour since I am an ordained elder in that denomination. Shouldn't that count for something???
LK-9

Maybe they can call you up on stage!

Big Grin

01-03-2003 19:57 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

And u can sing a little diddy about why the devil is red or sumfin'!

01-03-2003 20:00 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » 2003 DA/Dogs tours?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH