Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Let's Talk dämb it » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Let's Talk dämb it
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Let's Talk dämb it Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm off to mail the last of the dämb it discs!!! (- a few unpaid and address corrections)

Some of you should be getting them today or tomorrow I would think. Smile )

This weekend I will put together a Package for Terry and the rest of the guys. I'll wait to mail it until next week, so if any of you want to email me a letter or something to send to him.

BD
12-27-2002 16:02 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

dämb it BD, you rock! Big Grin

12-27-2002 16:04 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

If you were here Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

....I'd have to kiss ya.

in a purely Christian-sisterly way, of course!!!!

Can't wait to get my very own copy, BD.

u b de best!!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

12-27-2002 16:19 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

BYE BYE BOOTLEG!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
12-27-2002 16:23 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

it might me waiting for me at the cabin?

u r way too cool BD!!
12-27-2002 16:25 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Gee, think I'll get it before my road trip? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

that would be cool.

then I could give........oh, never mind Smile

HAPPY NEW YEAR, YOU BUNCHA DAMB FOLKS! (hey, which alt key produces the umlatt "a"???)

luv ya,

Woggy

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

12-27-2002 16:42 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I can't wait.

12-27-2002 18:16 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by BD

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy

HAPPY NEW YEAR, YOU BUNCHA DAMB FOLKS! (hey, which alt key produces the umlatt "a"???)

alt + 65412 = ä

There is probably others, but that's the one I use.
BD

12-27-2002 19:10 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by BD
quote:
Originally posted by Woggy

alt + 65412 = ä

There is probably others, but that's the one I use.
BD

BD rääääääwks!!!!!!!!

12-27-2002 19:12 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Kewl Män!

Big Grin

(I see ya gotta use the NumPad for the number entry, though.)

12-28-2002 00:24 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

quote:
Originally posted by EdHead
Kewl Män!

Big Grin

(I see ya gotta use the NumPad for the number entry, though.)
ä!
I got mine in the mäil todäy!

12-28-2002 01:47 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

I want my... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

-I want my DAmb fan disc!
Crying
Tongue
Big Grin

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
12-28-2002 02:03 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I want mine too!

12-28-2002 08:50 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

The postmaster played a mean trick on me. DAMBit was not in the old box, but PILLAR was. Who is PILLAR, and what are they doing in my mail box? Is this a cruel joke, BD?
12-28-2002 11:02 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

PILLAR?...instead of PILLARS of the DAmb community?

That sucks!...Who's PILLAR again?

I want my dämbit discs!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Big Grin

12-28-2002 11:42 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

That's bizarre... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I got the "real" one about an hour ago.... and I TOLD DorkBoy to make mine last!!!Evil

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
12-28-2002 11:49 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Carl made a mean face and then became very silent.

There is another mystery here...
12-28-2002 12:01 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Are you OK, Carl?

Just waiting for me to go the hell away?
12-28-2002 12:07 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

got mine! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

BD-
a pictures worth a thousand words-
and a DAMBit is worth a thousand thanks!
let the reviews begin!!!!!!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
12-28-2002 12:10 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by BD

quote:
Originally posted by carl
I got the "real" one about an hour ago.... and I TOLD DorkBoy to make mine last!!!Evil

when do I ever listen to you Wink

They are all in the mail now so it doesn't matter... besides I thought I sent yours in the second group of packages?

12-28-2002 12:29 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Let's Talk dämb it

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH