Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Let's Talk dämb it » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (14): « first ... « previous 12 13 [14] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Let's Talk dämb it
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BD
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

no big deal!

thanks if you can, and thanks for trying if you can't. Smile
01-09-2003 16:43 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm not at home now. When I get home, I'll see if the program I have can convert it. Last night I figured out how to convert MP3 to a Wave file. All I have to do is learn the reverse.

Big Grin

01-09-2003 16:45 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

hey bd... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

check your email. Smile

01-09-2003 17:38 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

nothing yet. Hey - I need directions to your place again. Isn't the 210 open all the way now?

01-09-2003 17:39 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

yes, but i wasn't talking to you. Smile

ok, i'll email you as well....

01-09-2003 17:40 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

ooops. Sorry. I somehow imagined an "r" between the bd. Weird.

01-09-2003 17:42 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

are you calling me weird?

it's ok if you are... cuz i am a little weird Roll Eyes
01-09-2003 17:47 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

you're not weird...you're a dork. Big Grin

01-09-2003 17:49 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

as well as pretty, crazy...Wink

some say...that is...not ME!

01-09-2003 17:50 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Ceremonial Kernel

Hey, BD. You're odd.

(how's that for adding to the vernacular)

01-09-2003 17:56 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

So BD, did wes send it to you? I guess even if he did, I should learn how to make the conversion anyway.

01-09-2003 18:14 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Buffalo Buffalo is a male
Esculent Eskimo

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 09-26-2002

I\'m back! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just a quick note to say I'm back on the board. I've just read this entire thread. Thanks to the commentors of Dolphin's and my version of "In The Calling." I'll next be looking for the review threads to add mine (which I'll do tomorrow).

I listened to this DAmb set many times (repeatedly) at work when I first got it, and did so again yesterday and today. I also am still very impressed by the talent, time, and love put into by all.

BD: Thanks again. My six copies are all so beautiful. I don't want to give any of them away! But, I know the ones that they are destined for will enjoy them. In the end I will have at least two copies here at home (well, one of them is Dolphin's, but, I'm the Dad so I can take it if I want! Oops, sorry, my kids must be wearing off on me - that's OK, someday they'll be me and they'll say, "Oh, no! When did I become my Dad?!")

Baxter: Hi. I gotta meet you someday; I'm still amazed by that brain behind the posts!
01-15-2003 02:00 Buffalo is offline Send an Email to Buffalo Search for Posts by Buffalo Add Buffalo to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Smile )
01-15-2003 08:02 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
you're not weird...you're a dork. Big Grin

LOL! Big Grin

01-16-2003 20:42 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
mannequin wright
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 12-10-2002

The Baxturd sends you blessings Buffalo.
01-16-2003 21:36 mannequin wright is offline Send an Email to mannequin wright Search for Posts by mannequin wright Add mannequin wright to your Buddy List
Pages (14): « first ... « previous 12 13 [14] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Let's Talk dämb it

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH